Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

classical1

Mar 28, 2016
I'm just here to say, does anyone else miss the old cubecraft? The one before all the minecraft updates, idk like, to me it was just a lot more enjoyable, especially hunger games, my friends and I loved all the old maps and the lobby, I loved putting on a Christmas hat on my skin that time of year and playing on cubecraft with my friends, idk, ever since 1.9, a lot has changed, maybe not for the worst but, definitely not for the best either, it's just like, I get a sense of nostalgia, of all the great feelings I got.

(this is just my opinion please don't hurt me ;-; )

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I miss some of the old games like Moneywalls.
I also miss some of the older lobbies, like the eggwars lobby from 2 years ago.
But, change is good, and some of the newer lobbies match their game better than the older ones.
But, I still like the newer maps and games, so I don't want them to change it back. I would like to have another look at the old lobbies, that would be really cool. ;)

D

Deleted member 100818

everything was fine in 2015 ;-; Yes we could talking about that it would be better to bet the old cubecraft back but get realistic, it will never come back so we've gotta do it with what we've got So, I miss it too, Moneywalls, BuildWars and parkour (which has been under maintance for more then 18 months) Old lobbies which all contained a secret area (wich I found a lot of) but that ain't there no more.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I miss the discontinued Housing System :(
Money Walls, Skyblock, Quakecraft, Super Craft Bros and the old Halloween FFA map with the old kits.
Not only that but I also miss Cubecraft's Oriental main lobby. It looked beautiful when I joined the server for the first time.

D

Deleted member 100818

I miss the discontinued Housing System :(
Money Walls, Skyblock, Quakecraft, Super Craft Bros and the old Halloween FFA map with the old kits.
Not only that but I also miss Cubecraft's Oriental main lobby. It looked beautiful when I joined the server for the first time.
Also rip the old skywars lobby AKA fountain for ever

Joeyfoxo

Jul 24, 2017
I miss the old Cubecraft too but every server moves on and i prefer the new games

F

Facelurite

Could you get me screenshots of the old FFA maos please? The ones before 1.9

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Top Bottom