Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Emeralds: I liked the concept of emeralds. Adds more strategy to the game but at the same time, can be annoying for most people including myself. Only useful late game.
Auto builders: Why is there ladder towers and pop up towers? This can be very annoying, which is why I dislike them.
Tipped arrows: Great for late games
Food: Steak's price being cheaper in normal is the best idea. With Golden Apple’s price being increased by 1 gold, it stops gapple rushers.
Blocks: I like how you can now purchase blocks in stacks now. Gold seems like a good idea.
Shop: With new items being added, it can make it so you can accidently buy the wrong item since it'll take time to get used to it
End of game stats: That was needed. I always wanted to see how many eggs and eliminations I got without having to count one by one. Perfect for submitting world records

There are other things I was expecting in this update but they are not added:
- Custom egg break messages (Probably coming soon)
- Chest Shop UI (Seems complex to add)
- New kit and kit buffs (Maybe coming soon)
- New maps (Coming soon)

I rate this update a 9/10

Edit: I’m not quitting EggWars. It’s one of my favorite games in the server
Edit 2: Updated feedback and rating

Last edited:
Reactions: Conea64

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Emeralds: I liked the concept of emeralds. Adds more strategy to the game but at the same time, can be annoying for most people including myself. Only useful late game
Exactly, maybe its broken for the 1st 5 minutes

Auto builders: Makes it easier for new players to bridge and can be used to counter archers but why is there ladder towers and pop up towers? This can be very annoying, which is why I dislike them.
Ladders and pop-up towers aren't all too bad, especially ladders. Auto-bridgers should be later game though

Tipped arrows: Unnecessary in my opinion
Agreed, but at the same time, strategy

Food: Steak's price being cheaper in normal is the best idea but the worst thing is they removed the golden apples x5 bundle and made golden apples expensive (3 gold instead of 1) in Overpowered. Why?
Yeah steak needed to be cheaper. The gold apples are like that because of balancing reasons

Blocks: Wood is a good egg defense. They can be annoying to destroy without an axe
There is an axe im sure

Shop: With new items being added, it can make it so you can accidently buy the wrong item since it'll take time to get used to it
Thats gonna happen no matter what is added unless its placed below what your used to buying

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are other things I was expecting in this update but they are not added:
- Custom egg break messages
Suggest that within feedback and suggestions, I agree that they should

- Chest Shop UI
that takes a bit of time to happen calm

- New kit and kit buffs
Maybe ill agree with a new kit, but then the minimal kits are easier to balance and its harder to deal with power creep with few kits than 52.8 kits

NO KIT BUFFS... please

- New maps
Thursday... its coming

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.