Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LasToFmAn

Nov 8, 2015
Acho que deveríamos criar uma página na apena site para jogadores que foram banidos e que estão em risco e por causa das proibições e o tempo e tive que colocar todos os tipos de proibição e que venha o tempo para quebrar as regras minha opinião de forma que nenhum teem para ficar vendo constantemente mensagens de os mesmos jogadores que já tenham sido proibição ou susceptíveis de vir, bem assim basta ir na página e procurarmmos o apelido se ele está em risco e quantas vezes já foi relatado e deve haver um bug -tipo sistema de alerta para trás muitos estão usando tipo deviar que as advertências ser 5-6 aviso foi proibir imediatamente desse tipo.
Desculpe Spam Thanks;)

LasToFmAn

Nov 8, 2015
I think we should create a page in apena site for players who were banned and who are at risk and because of the bans and the time and had to put all kinds of prohibition and the time come to break the rules my opinion so that no teem to stay constantly seeing messages of the same players that have already been prohibited or likely to come as well so just go on the page and procurarmmos the nickname if it is at risk and how many times has been reported and there must be a bug -type system alert back many are using type deviar that warnings be 5-6 warning was immediately prohibit such .
Sorry Spam Thanks ;)

Lalo_Marlin

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
-1 It is useless, and as Younisco said we have already have a page about bans and also as PartyBlaze said reports are no counted.
Someone please lock this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom