Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I'd just like to take a moment to say goodbye to the amazing community of CubeCraft. School work has taken over most of my life now, and I am always busy on the weekends, so I don't have much time to play anymore. I started playing this server since December 2013 and I've stuck with it since. It's sad to go, but I will always try to be on from time to time.

I would like to recognize some of my favorite people who I've gotten to know quite well over the years:

@CyberAutumn - As you know, I'll still talk to you a lot because, well, you know why XD but hopefully we can still play Skywars or something now and again.

@Fluffys_gurl I am so happy for you because you have finally gotten the chance to become part of the staff team and you really deserve it. I think you and I both really miss the old CubeCraft, but I'm glad that you came back to the server after you left for a while. Thanks for always being there for me!

@Bob_the_Giraffe Thanks for always including me with whatever you were playing, I really appreciated that. Hope to talk to you soon!

@Cams1234 I really enjoyed playing EggWars and Skywars with you and the rest of our group. It was always a blast, and we will have to find a way to do it again soon!

@baccaoffbi Just like what I said above, I really enjoyed playing EggWars and Skywars with our group. It was so fun and I wish you played more often, but we will have to play together again sometime soon.

@PerryJ I always enjoyed talking and playing Arcade with you. I know we had quite an interesting past XD but I'm happy we worked things out and became really good friends after all.

@BunRabit Thank you so much for being such a great friend to me. You were so nice and I loved playing with you and Cyber :p We'll have to talk again sometime soon!

Here's to everyone else who I have gotten to know over the time I have played the server: @marmalademan02 , @4eva_a_gymnast37 @SamueLogic @Iselciour @ModernRevolution @Sefirium @Undead_Shadow11 @ava_girl @mikeymike_ @TheAdventurerMM @Saradabaschi @PinkStr3ak @Some1Crazy @GreenChai @eshuren1 @Noodles77 @Soph @CyanYellow @Galaxyfeather @HectorLalo @Terrarialover11 @SevereWarning @panpanmari

Thanks everyone for everything! :p
-Simbaaa

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
You will be missed buddy, sorry we couldn't play as much as I would've liked. Hope to see you in the future, message me sometime <3

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Always sad to see an oldie leave. Glad you stuck it out this long for nostalgia's sake, hope you enjoy your future, Simba. o/

Theftay

Oct 6, 2017
Colombia
Goodbye, The cubecraft server awaits you with open arms, May you succeed in your life, LUCK!

Last edited:

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Simbs,

I knew this day would come eventually. You of all people who called me a hacker like 100.000 times. You of all people who even called a mod because you wanted me banned so desperately. You of all people that always ragequit when you saw me and suddenly we became friends. Good friends. I wish you luck with your schoolwork and we can always talk on Discord if you have the time ;) Bye bye man. Bye bye. :cool:

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Heya Simbs, I will miss you so much! Even though I can still talk to you, yes, you know why. XD I had so much fun playing on the server with you, and even though I have not been on here for as long as you have, I still met some amazing people thanks to you! I will miss the good old days, playing Quake and Spleef with you! Even though I ALMOST always beat you, I still enjoyed it! ;p I will miss you so much! Please try to be on as much as you can! Thanks for always being there for me! <3

Reactions: Simbaaa

BunRabit

Apr 10, 2017
Does it mattter
I'd just like to take a moment to say goodbye to the amazing community of CubeCraft. School work has taken over most of my life now, and I am always busy on the weekends, so I don't have much time to play anymore. I started playing this server since December 2013 and I've stuck with it since. It's sad to go, but I will always try to be on from time to time.

I would like to recognize some of my favorite people who I've gotten to know quite well over the years:

@CyberAutumn - As you know, I'll still talk to you a lot because, well, you know why XD but hopefully we can still play Skywars or something now and again.

@Fluffys_gurl I am so happy for you because you have finally gotten the chance to become part of the staff team and you really deserve it. I think you and I both really miss the old CubeCraft, but I'm glad that you came back to the server after you left for a while. Thanks for always being there for me!

@Bob_the_Giraffe Thanks for always including me with whatever you were playing, I really appreciated that. Hope to talk to you soon!

@Cams1234 I really enjoyed playing EggWars and Skywars with you and the rest of our group. It was always a blast, and we will have to find a way to do it again soon!

@baccaoffbi Just like what I said above, I really enjoyed playing EggWars and Skywars with our group. It was so fun and I wish you played more often, but we will have to play together again sometime soon.

@PerryJ I always enjoyed talking and playing Arcade with you. I know we had quite an interesting past XD but I'm happy we worked things out and became really good friends after all.

@BunRabit Thank you so much for being such a great friend to me. You were so nice and I loved playing with you and Cyber :p We'll have to talk again sometime soon!

Here's to everyone else who I have gotten to know over the time I have played the server: @marmalademan02 , @4eva_a_gymnast37 @SamueLogic @Iselciour @ModernRevolution @Sefirium @Undead_Shadow11 @ava_girl @mikeymike_ @TheAdventurerMM @Saradabaschi @PinkStr3ak @Some1Crazy @GreenChai @eshuren1 @Noodles77 @Soph @CyanYellow @Galaxyfeather @HectorLalo @Terrarialover11 @SevereWarning @panpanmari

-Simbaaa
me too....

Reactions: Simbaaa

Buju

Feb 21, 2014

-Simbaaa
Message me sometime man. At some stage this would happen but its unfortunate that we lost another great player!!!! I will miss you man much love from me <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom