Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanoob_YT

Feb 19, 2017
I bought a obsidian rank this morning but i has waiting for 2 hours ,but i still didn't had any rank.

my 170.27 USD ....... QwQ

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Mmm, really? I don't see anything
The photo was deleted already it had his card number and everything
I bought a obsidian rank this morning but i has waiting for 2 hours ,but i still didn't had any rank.

my 170.27 USD ....... QwQ
idk if you can read english well but the directions are right in those photos look again

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
There is the chance somebody might have taken a look at your credit card info and saved it for malicious purposes like buying stuff.
If you don't want people buying with your money I suggest you change your credit card information IMMEDIATELY. You could be risking a lot.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
It would've probably been more wise, if rather than taking the picture with your phone, you screenshotted it, and scribble out the credit card info, or took a screenshot and cropped the credit card info out. Be more careful next time..

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
As you can see on the screen or on the photo
Help cube.PNG

"A screenshot of this page is NOT proof of purchase. We will ignore any emails which contain this screenshot"
So unless you have something else than I'm not so sure about your rank.
If you are sure you bought it though start a conversation with ya boi @Joe Henry

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
contact sales@cubecraft.net its better way to explain there. or @Joe Henry :)
gl, next time don't share your credit card numbers to anyone or in forums you have to change it or get new one because there is high chance of someone getting it and using it to buy stuff for himself. " i didn't see them but all the comments say that " :P

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Please send an email to: sales@cubecraft.net or contact @Joe Henry on the forums, they will aim to reply within 48 hours.
Make sure to include your ticket ID, date of purchase, Minecraft username and the email address entered at checkout.

answered/locked.

Reactions: Joe Henry
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom