Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigga

Jul 27, 2017
Hi!

My nickname is Bigga, and I was banned many years ago for this reason (Code 7399).

I can't do a Ban Appeal because the system doesnt' recognize the Ban, I've already tried, so I have to write this post.

I think I was banned because my nickname seems a word not suitable for the game and the respect of others (I think Nigga + B), but in reality it means Big + Ale... and im not english or american.

I don't want to change my nickname since I had it for years and I hope I don't have to do it to enter because I wouldn't change it.

I therefore ask for your understanding of the situation and for the Sban.

Thanks in advance,

Bigga

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Unfortunately, as the name has been banned, you will have to change it.
You won’t be able to join the server on that account until you are able to change it again. You are allowed to use another account during that time as CubeCraft doesn’t punish for bypassing name/skin punishments.
You will automatically be able to join when you’ve changed your name.

Reactions: Keanu

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
You need to change that name since the similarity to the word you pointed out (N****) is way to big and that name ended up getting banned. You will unfortunately need to change that nickname but once you do, you may enter the server right away! As long as it isn't another nickname subjected to being banned so make sure you pick one that is safe!

Reactions: Keanu

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

I checked your punishments and the only ban I can see (on the appeals site) is for cheating.
Are you sure ''Bigga'' is the username you got banned for? If so, change your username and appeal via a forums conversation.

The best thing you can do is start a conversation with the staff member who banned you. If you don't know who banned you then start a conversation with AnimalTamer1 (Admin). Since the staff member who banned most likely isn't staff anymore. You can start a conversation with her here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=AnimalTamer1

If you have any more questions feel free to start a conversation with me! :)

- Dutchy

Reactions: Bigga
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom