Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
75560B42-05AB-4F73-92EE-8F556F89EC51.png
 

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,749
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Bc you are just active a pack like i add a pack to the game where i see the sky black you just can see it like the cape its just add the cape to you an other one can't see it to do a cape where everyone can see in other servers not cubecraft bc its disable you have to do custom minecraft version idk how to do it like you should install it with the pack of your skin with the cape you can find it in YouTube if you want
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom