Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hey CubeCraft Staff and Members,

BEFORE YOU START READING THIS THREAD I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IT HAS SENSITIVE CONTENT! (For people that are too dramatic, like me).

With this forum post I want to make an “appeal” for my mute on CubeCraft.

First of all, why did I get muted?

(As you can see in the link below I was muted 3 times).

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/_SnoowFlake_

1. First time I got muted was for 12 hours and by @FadedRoses . The proof was my own video. (link below, minute 1:44)

2. Second time I got muted was by @zDutchie because of an image of my own video where I Swear. (Link below)

http://prnt.sc/ecc2p0

3. Third time and the one that got me a "Permanent Mute" by @zDutchie was a video where I play with a Hacker and he kills me with his hand. (Link below)

Okay, now that you know why I got muted I want to Make the appeal now, I just posted how I got muted so you can build an opinion about this.

I would love to be unmuted from CubeCraft because:
1. I consider myself as a Hacker Reporter and sometimes you need to speak in chat to catch them. Example: Someone is saying “Hacker” in chat, me as a Hacker reporter would ask “Who?” or things like that to get to the Hacker and record him.
They could also be Swearing (Yeah, Funny) or Camping and I wouldn’t be able to warn them.
2. I would like to speak in chat again because I’ve changed in that aspect and won’t ever swear against anyone in the CubeCraft Network (I know, hard to believe, it’s just words but in the CubeCraft comunity we just talk sing words so…)
3. I think that the second mute (zDutchie-Image) was a Little unfair. Why? I was not swearing the Hacker, I waas just happy in a way because I killed a Hacker but what’s done it’s done.
4. I love the comunity, I love CubeCraft and not being able to talk is really sad. I can only ask for forgivness, I know now that swearing was not the best thing to do but I just raged so hard against Hackers that didn’t controled what I said.

I think this is all I have to say, this is my appeal.
I have to say Sorry to @FadedRoses and all those Hackers that I swore against.
I have to say thank you to @Ping Ether because he thought me “Two wrongs don’t make a Right”
I have to say Sorry to CubeCraft too because of everything I did but also thank you for letting me keep playing on this awesome server.
I have to say sorry too to @zDutchie because maybe I was rude. (She was too)

That’s everything I have to say, I hope I can be forgiven.

Thank you for Reading.
(Since I am limited on the Forums too because someone posted a photo that I think no human would have put I will clickbait the forum post, hope you understand)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
2. Second time I got muted was by @zDutchie because of an image of my own video where I Swear. (Link below)
IMO you shouldn't have been muted for this since it wasn't a targeted swear and you didn't get warned. But the other two were totally deserved :P You should've just pmed a staff member about this instead of making a thread though :3

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
1) This is not the right place to make an appeal. To make one go here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

2) I understand chances and all, but you have been muted twice already and also for the same reason each time. You should improve once being muted. Just because the mute has expired does not mean you continue doing the same thing with these chances you have.

(Edit: I have a really bad feeling I'm reading this thread wrong because I'm sleepy rip. I think I have misunderstood this thread oops)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
1) This is not the right place to make an appeal. To make one go here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

2) I understand chances and all, but you have been muted twice already and also for the same reason each time. You should improve once being muted. Just because the mute has expired does not mean you continue doing the same thing with these chances you have.
His appeal is denied so that doesn't work so they need to pm a staff member instead :P

Reactions: xKouhai

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
1. I consider myself as a Hacker Reporter and sometimes you need to speak in chat to catch them. Example: Someone is saying “Hacker” in chat, me as a Hacker reporter would ask “Who?” or things like that to get to the Hacker and record him.
They could also be Swearing (Yeah, Funny) or Camping and I wouldn’t be able to warn them.
Yeah lmao that is funny
But at least you put some thought into your appeal unlike some 10 year olds that just say sorry over and over again and magically become unmuted

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
See, things like appeals really shouldn't be posted for everyone to see. It would've been a lot better if you PM'ed Dutchie about it.
Bit of advice:
Don't cuss or insult anyone, regardless of if they're hacking or not. It can just come back to bite you EVEN THOUGH you're putting effort into reporting others.

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
3. I think that the second mute (zDutchie-Image) was a Little unfair. Why? I was not swearing the Hacker, I waas just happy in a way because I killed a Hacker but what’s done it’s done.
You called the player you were fighting a "bitch". This is definitely targeting and not acceptable. In a different report video which came later you swore as well.

You've had your chance to make a decent appeal already and therefore it would be highly unfair to accept this "appeal".

Anyways your mute will stay and next time send me a private message.

Reactions: Nikboo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom