Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lightning McQueen

so, your saying people will hate you for helping, seems logical.
No , people dont hate people who help. Gainy and magnificent help a lot .

Helper wannabes are different. They do the staffs job , that too improperly and in the process.

A. Destroy threads
B. Annoy people
C. Go off topic

Reactions: Despacito 2
L

Lightning McQueen

Attck on helper wannabes.

Im talking about 60% of you . Mini modding constantly ." Pls reprt herree . Soroy dis agost rules reed them here , u r being so ofenseev omg" Please stop. If you want to tell us something please say it normally . Want to tell us to report ? Dont say it like staff . Please dont try to act so official all the time.

If you dont understand what im trying to say pls dont call me out for message farming.

When i say I really dislike this thread its poorly thought out or speak in your own languagebecause i dont understand your grammar do not take it as a personal attack . I can point out this one person who does the latter but i wont say.

Edit llol fail c pasted half of the thread

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
Attck on helper wannabes.

Im talking about 60% of you . Mini modding constantly ." Pls reprt herree . Soroy dis agost rules reed them here , u r being so ofenseev omg" Please stop. If you want to tell us something please say it normally . Want to tell us to report ? Dont say it like staff . Please dont try to act so official all the time.

If you dont understand what im trying to say pls dont call me out for message farming.

When i say I really dislike this thread its poorly thought out or speak in your own languagebecause i dont understand your grammar do not take it as a personal attack . I can point out this one person who does the latter but i wont say.
look, you can call me a helper wannabe if you want. but yes, i act officiall and yes, i tell people when they are offensivr, but i won't give link to the rules, i just tell them to be nice, or they might get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom