Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lightning McQueen

so, your saying people will hate you for helping, seems logical.
No , people dont hate people who help. Gainy and magnificent help a lot .

Helper wannabes are different. They do the staffs job , that too improperly and in the process.

A. Destroy threads
B. Annoy people
C. Go off topic

Reactions: Despacito 2
L

Lightning McQueen

Attck on helper wannabes.

Im talking about 60% of you . Mini modding constantly ." Pls reprt herree . Soroy dis agost rules reed them here , u r being so ofenseev omg" Please stop. If you want to tell us something please say it normally . Want to tell us to report ? Dont say it like staff . Please dont try to act so official all the time.

If you dont understand what im trying to say pls dont call me out for message farming.

When i say I really dislike this thread its poorly thought out or speak in your own languagebecause i dont understand your grammar do not take it as a personal attack . I can point out this one person who does the latter but i wont say.

Edit llol fail c pasted half of the thread

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
Attck on helper wannabes.

Im talking about 60% of you . Mini modding constantly ." Pls reprt herree . Soroy dis agost rules reed them here , u r being so ofenseev omg" Please stop. If you want to tell us something please say it normally . Want to tell us to report ? Dont say it like staff . Please dont try to act so official all the time.

If you dont understand what im trying to say pls dont call me out for message farming.

When i say I really dislike this thread its poorly thought out or speak in your own languagebecause i dont understand your grammar do not take it as a personal attack . I can point out this one person who does the latter but i wont say.
look, you can call me a helper wannabe if you want. but yes, i act officiall and yes, i tell people when they are offensivr, but i won't give link to the rules, i just tell them to be nice, or they might get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom