Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Introduction.

Hello there, Firstly I want to say that I'm thankful you're taking a look at my introduction, hope you're gonna enjoy it.

About me.

My name is Bart, I'm 14 years old and I live in the Netherlands, my hobbies are watching and playing soccer, playing games and chilling with my friends.

Me and CubeCraft.

I'm playing CubeCraft for maybe 4 years and my favorite games are FFA and Skywars. I've been inspired by my nephew, he was playing CubeCraft very much and I wanted that too, on my birthday I bought a Minecraft account and started playing on the server.

I'm not a new player, but I didn't have an introduction. So here I am! If you have more questions feel free to ask me :)

I hope you enjoyed my introduction, I did it in the best English I could, so I hope you don't mind if I have a few mistakes in my introduction :p

Bart 💙

Last edited:

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction.

Hello there, Firstly I want to say that I'm thankful you're taking a look at my introduction, hope you're gonna enjoy it.

About me.

My name is Bart, I'm 14 years old and I live in the Netherlands, my hobbies are watching and playing soccer, playing games and chilling with my friends.

Me and CubeCraft.

I'm playing CubeCraft for maybe 4 years and my favorite games are FFA and Skywars. I've been inspired by my nephew, he was playing CubeCraft very much and I wanted that too, on my birthday I bought a Minecraft account and started playing on the server.

I'm not a new player, but I didn't have an introduction. So here I am! If you have more questions feel free to ask me :)

I hope you enjoyed my introduction, I did it in the best English I could, so I hope you don't mind if I have a few mistakes in my introduction :p

Bart 💙
Nice to meet you !

• Welcome
Reactions: Snowy54
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Top Bottom