Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hey, My name is Kenan. U probably don't know me known as Kenan. Maybe u know me with the name Threath. I live in Netherlands, I like to play games in my free time and of course Minecraft/Cubecraft ;). Im almost done with school 5th class of high school. I can speak Dutch and English for sure. I play minecraft from 2016 with a 1 year quit in it. Im a kind of active on the forums and im new in the forums.My Discord is Fexiny#0805 If u wanna contact me. U can ask me/tag me in Cubecraft discord and on the forums if u need help. kind regards Kenan.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, Kenan!
Nice to meet you & welcome to the forums! ☺
We hope you enjoy your time here. ❤

Reactions: Joggg
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom