Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey CubeCrafters, nitrous here. So, I want to explain a bit about me.

I started YouTube December 29th, 2021. I started YouTube because my friends were doing it and I thought it looked cool. I made my first video 9 months ago. I didn’t gain my first sub until about three weeks after. Ever since then, I have just been on a grind to be the best I can. Since then, I have met so many people that have been so much like me, which inspired me more. Fast forward to today, and we are at 100 subs. It’s been such a grind, but it has also been so fun doing it.

During my YouTube Career, I have done many games, but once I started playing Minecraft again (I had quit for a year), it stuck. My main server is here at CubeCraft. I have met many wonderful people, some being Conea64, Sgribl, Privated, CamGames, Noob 3mk, and so many more. I’ve had so much fun in this community. So, this being said, I’ve decided to try to take on a new milestone. CubeCraft Helper.

I‘ve already submitted my request onto the forums, and I’m just hoping the CubeCraft team will see how I would benefit the team. I hope by the next time I post, I will be helper and be helping all of you out there. Peace! ✌️

Lampwires

Sep 30, 2022

I started YouTube December 29th, 2021. I started YouTube because my friends were doing it and I thought it looked cool. I made my first video 9 months ago. I didn’t gain my first sub until about three weeks after. Ever since then, I have just been on a grind to be the best I can. Since then, I have met so many people that have been so much like me, which inspired me more. Fast forward to today, and we are at 100 subs. It’s been such a grind, but it has also been so fun doing it.

During my YouTube Career, I have done many games, but once I started playing Minecraft again (I had quit for a year), it stuck. My main server is here at CubeCraft. I have met many wonderful people, some being Conea64, Sgribl, Privated, CamGames, Noob 3mk, and so many more. I’ve had so much fun in this community. So, this being said, I’ve decided to try to take on a new milestone. CubeCraft Helper.

I‘ve already submitted my request onto the forums, and I’m just hoping the CubeCraft team will see how I would benefit the team. I hope by the next time I post, I will be helper and be helping all of you out there. Peace! ✌️
Nitrous is so very cool and epic, he definitely deserves to get helper :)

Reactions: Iridinox

wolfiefox123

Sep 30, 2022

I hope you get helper

Reactions: Iridinox

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Nice to meet you :)

R3XTA

Sep 30, 2022

I think he he or she deserves it, if all he said in the forum was true

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

Welcome to the forums!!

Nov 27, 2022

Nice to meet u

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom