Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, I'm komododragon2002 (I changed my name to komodoDRACULA2002 because of Halloween :p)
I joined the forums on... Idk just read it at my profile page. And I've been playing Minecraft since 13th November 2013 :eek:
If you didn't know already, my favourite gamemode is Blockband:

Which got removed around 1 month ago :(

I've also been a great fan of Super Craft Bros:

Which sadly enough got removed as well. Nowadays, I'm not really that active, because Cubecraft has had its greatest time. Nevertheless, I'm still here and I'm always there to tell you some "quality" jokes. :fantamug:

Hello komodo :).
It's nice to get to know you a little bit better.
Sad to hear that you're not as active anymore as you used to be :(, at least ur still here to tell us sum super high awesome ultra omega quality jokes :D. I guess Cubecraft just loves to remove your favorite games :/. (I shouldn't tell your new favorite game....)

Wait a second... Ooohh that's how ur supposed to play blockband....

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
A) I think they removed blockband because it didn't get much attention (before that they had moneywars which I loved but also got removed)
B) I don't like the new arcade lobby nor the fact that they removed some of my fav minigames

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
You have been here since Cubecraft was opened, and 4 years later you do this.....
Life is beautiful, isn't it?
A) I think they removed blockband because it didn't get much attention (before that they had moneywars which I loved but also got removed)
B) I don't like the new arcade lobby nor the fact that they removed some of my fav minigames
I totally agree! SCB, Quakecraft, Hide & Seek, etc...

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Hello, I'm komododragon2002 (I changed my name to komodoDRACULA2002 because of Halloween :p)
I joined the forums on... Idk just read it at my profile page. And I've been playing Minecraft since 13th November 2013 :eek:
If you didn't know already, my favourite gamemode is Blockband:

Which got removed around 1 month ago :(

I've also been a great fan of Super Craft Bros:

Which sadly enough got removed as well. Nowadays, I'm not really that active, because Cubecraft has had its greatest time. Nevertheless, I'm still here and I'm always there to tell you some "quality" jokes. :fantamug:
Your jokes are amazing, and I personally appreciate you input on the forums. I weep with you over the death of the arcade, but, I shall never mourn the loss of BlockBand. It... It.. was just kinda pointless.

Thank you for creating this thread. It is nice to hear about players from their own perspective.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom