Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
You wouldnt...
Oh yes I would...

Brain_of_Cthulhu.png

TheBenjo01

Apr 27, 2014
well the nuke never exploded so I swam to the hill and then threw the brain.in.the water my hill

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Oh yes I would...

Brain_of_Cthulhu.png
But... The brain of Cthulhu is one of my few weaknesses! I must destroy it. I know! I call in Chicken Little who manages to screw things up like usual, and accidentally destroys Cthulhu heart instead of brain. It managed to get the same effect, however, when Cthulhus brain lost all blood from the heart. My hill.

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
I send a wave of zombies infected by cheetirosis, and bites everyone on the hill, turning them into my minions, and since I'm a cheeto, I'm a carrier of cheetirosis, so I'm not a zombie. My Hill!

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
But... The brain of Cthulhu is one of my few weaknesses! I must destroy it. I know! I call in Chicken Little who manages to screw things up like usual, and accidentally destroys Cthulhu heart instead of brain. It managed to get the same effect, however, when Cthulhus brain lost all blood from the heart. My hill.
The Heart of Cthulhu isn't a thing My Hill

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
The Heart of Cthulhu isn't a thing My Hill
It always existed. Just unbeknownst to mankind. As for you cheeto, I recall vanquishing you long ago. Possibly not. All these deaths surrounding the hill do not aid my memory. Anyways, I no longer need an antidote seeing as how I, the peanut, am immune to your disease that has plagued our land. My hill.

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
It always existed. Just unbeknownst to mankind. As for you cheeto, I recall vanquishing you long ago. Possibly not. All these deaths surrounding the hill do not aid my memory. Anyways, I no longer need an antidote seeing as how I, the peanut, am immune to your disease that has plagued our land. My hill.
Really, well then I must study about the Heart then..

TheBenjo01

Apr 27, 2014
QUOTE="ThatOnePeanutGuy, post: 80708, member: 5702"]Unfortunately I dont sleep, so you mistakenly took over the wrong hill with two similar looking people on it. Still my hill.[/QUOTE]
I took my ares mind set and swam to the right hill I take out my sword then you and your ninjas skills dodge my first swing but I am ares the god of war so my second hits u in the head and your brain spilled out MY HILL

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom