Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Jollow forgets that we are trying to control a hill and while he is distracted by his 'victory' of obtaining a random cookie, I take the hill.
My Hill!
Jollow uses refer to himself in third person
it confuses Brown and thus he runs away my hill
MY COOKIE
Hill I meant hill my hill
that is this forum game my cookie is different no my hill
 

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
1,408
2,353
253
A Pasture
Zues walks up the hill and I am hiding behind him
Our hill...
just kidding I push you off you are no longer on the hill and you curse me
my hill

I kinda had a gain until the end so now I am likely going to be dead
I create a new hill far away from everyone.
My Hill
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom