Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Jollow forgets that we are trying to control a hill and while he is distracted by his 'victory' of obtaining a random cookie, I take the hill.
My Hill!
Jollow uses refer to himself in third person
it confuses Brown and thus he runs away my hill
MY COOKIE
Hill I meant hill my hill
that is this forum game my cookie is different no my hill
 

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
1,408
2,353
253
A Pasture
Zues walks up the hill and I am hiding behind him
Our hill...
just kidding I push you off you are no longer on the hill and you curse me
my hill

I kinda had a gain until the end so now I am likely going to be dead
I create a new hill far away from everyone.
My Hill
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Redned
    code breaker
  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom