Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
7,195
5,675
353
26
Crazy Land
I'm done with this. *buys a hill* My Hill.

cow-eating-on-round-top-hill-mike-mcglothlen.jpg
The "buy a hill for a pound" deal was a lie. It's TNT painted green. The hill explodes, you die. MY BLOWN UP HILL.
 

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
7,195
5,675
353
26
Crazy Land
I'm rich I'll just keep buying hills. My Own Hill, you can fight about getting your hill.
4cbKnxLgi.png
Turns out, all your hills are play ones that are used to create a more realistic 3D play mat, you get the packet of 50 hills and are confused. You start puting them on the play mat that came free with it and are pre occupied playing with cars on the play mat and don't notice that I took the real hill. MY HILL.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
Top Bottom