Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubik_cube_man

founder, game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Owner
Oct 20, 2013
340
4,131
308
28
Orders a huge digger from somewhere magical. Moves the hill home, and casually sticks it in his back garden, guarded by 10 or so pink fairies. Sorry about the rule nothing too powerful. I just wanted the fairies xD MY HILL
 

TheCircleOfFire

Well-Known Member
Oct 27, 2013
804
429
138
I'm done with this. *buys a hill* My Hill.

cow-eating-on-round-top-hill-mike-mcglothlen.jpg
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom