Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Devon413

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2013
1,001
211
138
25
Psychotic Land
179003-bigthumbnail.jpg
Aw Yea, I bought this hill, and guess what ... it came with a free dragon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xander329

RainbowGold137

Well-Known Member
Dec 16, 2013
68
5
83
24
Suddenly you all realized there is no hill and you're all just arguing about some fake forum hill and pictures of dragon hills. MY HILL
 

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
1,656
1,798
248
26
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
I summon a swarm of enraged moths and they eat you alive. MY HILL
Before I killed her I cut myself in half, I use my half a brain to create a duplicator, I then duplicate myself, I use my - now full - brain to create a shrinker, I shrink myself, I hit the moths and kill them. MY HILL
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom