Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alixkander

Jul 17, 2015
Hi, My real name is Alex, AlixMixle in Minecraft, my friend used hacks while i wasn't at home, then he appealed for me so i could do nothing, when i found myself banned i got really angry, please unban me i will change my password an log out every time i use minecraft.

Thank You for listening ;) -AlixMixle

SarahsAlwaysHere

Novice Member
Aug 29, 2017
California
Well, you can try to contact an admin or staff, but its highly unlikely that they will unbann you, most of the staff will not believe that so i suggest you just wait it out.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @Alixkander,
Since you're banned by Sentinel, our Anti-Cheat, and your appeal has been denied, please contact CrazymanJR via Discord by first sending him a friend request (@CrazymanJR#4742) and once he accepts it, you can tell your story. Please tell him an as detailed as possible story of what happened and why you're banned now and that you've reset your Minecraft account password.

If you have any more questions about this, then you're free and more than welcome to start a conversation with me here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iCheeetah.

I wish you good luck for now!

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

This isn't the appropriate section to ask for a ban appeal. Please appeal here
Make sure to include as much detail as possible. The more you have in your defence, the better.

Thanks,
Poseidon

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Since you're banned by Sentinel, our Anti-Cheat, and your appeal has been denied, please contact CrazymanJR via Discord by first sending him a friend request (@CrazymanJR#4742) and once he accepts it, you can tell your story. Please tell him an as detailed as possible story of what happened and why you're banned now and that you've reset your Minecraft account password.
As @iCheeetah said, you should contact CrazymanJR since your appeal was denied, but only do so if you were wrongfully punished.

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
JustNathie wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday! 💜🎉
Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
Top Bottom