Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like?

• Yes

• No

• Yes and No

Results are only viewable after voting.

LemonMan512

Jul 20, 2016
I need your opinions, this is my first time doing artwork.

Attachments

• lemonman512_firstproject.png
    lemonman512_firstproject.png
    602.3 KB · Views: 79

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I need your opinions, this is my first time doing artwork.

Pretty good!
7/10

Just saying that its kind of generic and in meaning:

The theme...

And the fact the characters movement feels so reistricted. I feel like it is just a dull, drerrie, stand still. If there was emotion and wavey lines instead of doing basic sqaures. I could see alot better work!

The picture also feels a little strange...
1- Im not sure but I dont think the wither can leave the nether.
2- Why are there zombies just asking...
3- I recommend adding some more detailed and skins that match this theme. (Unless there friends...)
4- Give the players something like wepons or some kind of pose to make them feel more alive.
*5- As I said more dont feel bad to make it a bit chaotic and add some intresting grapics or motion lines. I would love to see something like that. Remeber in Minecraft your archituecture dosent have to be AWESOME! but it dose not need to be a dirt block house (Except for that guy in the mc world recodreds.) If you dont understand this one let me know (*Number 5)

Edit: Also this a good develomental question.

1- Where and why is this takeing place.
2- Why did you pick this location.
3- Why did you pick that type of disign.
4- Why did you pick the protaginists to be who they are. And why did you pick these antagonists?

LemonMan512

Jul 20, 2016
Pretty good!
7/10

Just saying that its kind of generic and in meaning:

The theme...

And the fact the characters movement feels so reistricted. I feel like it is just a dull, drerrie, stand still. If there was emotion and wavey lines instead of doing basic sqaures. I could see alot better work!

The picture also feels a little strange...
1- Im not sure but I dont think the wither can leave the nether.
2- Why are there zombies just asking...
3- I recommend adding some more detailed and skins that match this theme. (Unless there friends...)
4- Give the players something like wepons or some kind of pose to make them feel more alive.
*5- As I said more dont feel bad to make it a bit chaotic and add some intresting grapics or motion lines. I would love to see something like that. Remeber in Minecraft your archituecture dosent have to be AWESOME! but it dose not need to be a dirt block house (Except for that guy in the mc world recodreds.) If you dont understand this one let me know (*Number 5)

Edit: Also this a good develomental question.

1- Where and why is this takeing place.
2- Why did you pick this location.
3- Why did you pick that type of disign.
4- Why did you pick the protaginists to be who they are. And why did you pick these antagonists?
Thanks for the feedback, I actually was still working on the picture adding some of the things you suggested. :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I dont think the wither can leave the nether
Just because something isn't possible in Minecraft doesn't mean you cant picture it in your head ;)

To the actual thread:
I really like this!
The picture has it's own cool little "Story" I guess you could say.

As the 3 heroes approach the portal into the hellish world of the Nether, the dreadful Wither boss emerges from the portal, with his zombie minions!
They are terrorized, and as adrenaline rushing through them like harsh rapids in a river, they have to come up with a plan quick before time runs out.

I feel like if you continue with your art, you could make a great story using these pictures!
I would love to caption them if you continue making them!

Again, really great job!
10/10

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

LemonMan512

Jul 20, 2016
Just because something isn't possible in Minecraft doesn't mean you cant picture it in your head ;)

To the actual thread:
I really like this!
The picture has it's own cool little "Story" I guess you could say.

As the 3 heroes approach the portal into the hellish world of the Nether, the dreadful Wither boss emerges from the portal, with his zombie minions!
They are terrorized, and as adrenaline rushing through them like harsh rapids in a river, they have to come up with a plan quick before time runs out.

I feel like if you continue with your art, you could make a great story using these pictures!
I would love to caption them if you continue making them!

Again, really great job!
10/10

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom