Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
Sarcasm. I don't know what to do about players like this, I don't think bringing back the controversial vote kick will work. Maybe if the server adds a mod, that allows some sort of pop-op when players enter a TD lobby for the first time which insists they do the tutorial before playing, or just sends new players straight to the tutorial before entering the lobby, so that it becomes compulsory. I feel like Tower Defence just isn't the kind of game you can walk into with no knowledge and fully comprehend what to do. Anyways, enjoy this picture of a blessed child who filled our map with archers. It's fair to say we lost this game.
Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 7.22.40 PM.png

Reactions: Demosiz

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Votekick was abused and misused so I hope it never comes back. Players think your trolling them when your just using tactics and you get kicked.

i know it was being abused, but in the good times you still need it to actually use it fair.

ronniewhy

Sep 15, 2016
Canada
You can record and report these players on the report website. The problem is you need a lot of video evidence such as looking into towers to prove who owns them, giving at least 1 chat warning to the player(s) of what they are doing wrong (spamming towers,stacking towers,placing out of grid,etc.) and keeping the video under 5 minutes long. In the end it's a lot of work that only gets the player(s) a 1 day ban if you got the evidence correctly.

Reactions: Hoebelpro

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
You can record and report these players on the report website. The problem is you need a lot of video evidence such as looking into towers to prove who owns them, giving at least 1 chat warning to the player(s) of what they are doing wrong (spamming towers,stacking towers,placing out of grid,etc.) and keeping the video under 5 minutes long. In the end it's a lot of work that only gets the player(s) a 1 day ban if you got the evidence correctly.
true

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
The cost of all those archers is way over the money you would have, it might have been multiple players who did that.
It wasn't multiple players, the guy who did this used the money he earned from placing turrets at the beginning (you can just see them in the above picture) and upgrading them to level 3. He then proceeded to take all other spots on the map. I do realise that you can report these players but the process is long and it makes it less likely for people to report. I think there needs to be something implemented that doesn't take as long to stop this. But to clarify, I'm not suggesting bring back votekick.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom