Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I know how you said you wouldn’t be staff on any other server, but you would make a nice addition to this server’s staff team. There used to be one staff member who was an admin named Tacosbefriends, who would stream every week and make some vids, but he sadly resigned and stopped streaming/making videos as well. Perhaps maybe you could take his place one day and be a staff and a youtuber on Cubecraft, I kinda miss those streams. Besides, I don’t really see much Minecraft 1.8 youtubers playing on Cubecraft. And about your video, it’s good.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I know how you said you wouldn’t be staff on any other server, but you would make a nice addition to this server’s staff team. There used to be one staff member who was an admin named Tacosbefriends, who would stream every week and make some vids, but he sadly resigned and stopped streaming/making videos as well. Perhaps maybe you could take his place one day and be a staff and a youtuber on Cubecraft, I kinda miss those streams. Besides, I don’t really see much Minecraft 1.8 youtubers playing on Cubecraft. And about your video, it’s good.

HackersDontWin also streamed and made video when he was a moderator also. The point is she would make an amazing staff member while still being a great YouTuber.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom