Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leetvip234

Sep 11, 2018
I have a discord account but my computer died and i can't find my charger and i don't have a phone to download discord and the reason why im saying this is because If the staff accept my job application They won't be able to interview me and I won't get the job!
Staff if your reading this what do i do!

D

Deleted member 352903

If you're talking about helper rank, you're not gonna get accepted cuz you don't have 200 messages, 100 reports and a 3 months old forums account...

D

Deleted member 352903

Making pointless threads won't help you..
You should actually post suggestions, give feedback, etc
You're not going to be a helper by making threads like "I like this game"

Reactions: remio and SanCookie

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Try to find your laptop charger. I can't really do much to help with that i'm afraid. You can always get a new one, thought that does cost money.
Also, you will get notified on the forums regarding your helper application if you are accepted for the helper interview.

If you're talking about helper rank, you're not gonna get accepted cuz you don't have 200 messages, 100 reports and a 3 months old forums account...
Also you need to get these requirements as said above ^ Also, becoming helper doesn't always mean getting those requirements and then becoming helper. It's always great to help out the community which might increase your chances of becoming helper. (Though, remember to get those requirements first)

I'll be locking this thread due to the question getting answered. You are always free to start a conversation with me ^-^

Reactions: elchuii and Soeshi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom