Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
@LanceDaniels I used to know that method i just wasn't the fastest with it i stopped cubing when i stepped on my cube lol I've never really attempted to fully start again

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
I've never solved a rubik cube in my life :/ Once I tried for 8 minutes and only got one side completed. How do you do it? :(
well its more layer by layer rather than face by face :) For the beginners method i learnt you start by making the cross that is properly aligned with all the middles followed by finishing the first layer by adding in the corners. Next you put in the middle edges with special algorithms that put them into place. The last layer was always the most complicated to me it consists of a couple of steps. The first is making the last layer cross leaving the corners left. The corners are a bit difficult but it mainly consists of orienting them then permuting them. Haha looks like i got a little carried away there but i am a little rusty on the cubing side so it may not make much sense. Anyways shoot me a Pm if you need anything :P

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
well its more layer by layer rather than face by face :) For the beginners method i learnt you start by making the cross that is properly aligned with all the middles followed by finishing the first layer by adding in the corners. Next you put in the middle edges with special algorithms that put them into place. The last layer was always the most complicated to me it consists of a couple of steps. The first is making the last layer cross leaving the corners left. The corners are a bit difficult but it mainly consists of orienting them then permuting them. Haha looks like i got a little carried away there but i am a little rusty on the cubing side so it may not make much sense. Anyways shoot me a Pm if you need anything :p
My mind has melted

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello CubeCrafters,
I would like to show you my cubes of rubik in order from 2x2 to 7x7. If you want to buy a cube or you are interested in buy one. The best shop of cubes of rubik are thecubicle.

What cubes do I use?
I prefer those cubes because has a vivid stickers, and an overall more comfortable handfeel.
2x2
3x3
4x4
5x5
6x6
7x7
1f601.png
@rubik_cube_man

:cube_light:Keep cubing!​

Hey! May I ask you what the Triangle Rubik cube is called and where to buy it? My sister really wants one! Also could u solve it? xD

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
Hey! May I ask you what the Triangle Rubik cube is called and where to buy it? My sister really wants one! Also could u solve it? xD
The triangle one is a pyraminx and yea the pyra is quite easy to solve compared to others. With the place to buy it i would recommend buying all cubes online because the rubiks brand that are in most shops aren't always the best however with online stores there were a few i used to shop on zcube.hk thecubicle.us those were my main online store but im sure there are many others out there :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom