Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Once upon a village spawn time, there was this nub called blossumwarrior. She was very shy and joined CCG with a fwend named Chris. She quit the server for a bit, but soon joined back, to a brand new Cave spawn.
I mainly played Hide & Seek, Creative, and Parkour. I was a total beast in parkour not even gonna lie. xD So, I went on and eventually I stopped being shy and said hi.
I first met minimooseha and we became best fwends and soon...lovers -.- Then I met, @jinjo90 @Efcluke94 and @Lukey_Dude They were all REALLY awesome people, but then some of us got in a fight.
*skipping boring stuff*
Lukey, alex, and I got in some fight and Lukey and I weren't friends for a few, then we became good frineds...bla bla bla XD
After that, I decicde to be active on forums..cuz why not and this is where I met my fabulous friend @Claudia @Fluffys_gurl Both of them played a big part in my CCG life c;
Soon, I made more friends and I met @musemat @Efcluke94 We had a weird first impression on each other and then we became best friends. C: I soon became friends with @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @rhinoscooter1 @Catzilla24 @kewlkat227 @Joel_Lucas and we were all pretty cool friends for awhile. I got Iron and Gold right after this, so of course I became noticed ;3
I began playing factions and hanging out with the MuffinStuffers and such, then I broke a bunch of rules and got muted...5 times <.<
While, going through this heart/mind aching phase of terror, I met @Nyanbaz @PinkStr3ak and splinfusion. I hated them -_- ALOT.
After, the whole drama mute thing was over, I becamse besties with @Catzilla24, Pink, and Nyan. Splin and I are still enemies :>
Pretty soon, I developed a weird crush on *unknown* c: <3 Then, I found @LaserDolphin77 my bootyful Stalin, and we became pretty good friends, but ofc we had our silly quarrels every now and then. our friendship stands strong now :P
Then, kewlkat got Skype and we had our first call. Since then, we've been bestfriends. (We're more than fwends now ;3)
If I had never gotten muted, I wouldn't have made so many new awesome friend, so thank heavens for that? XD!
Anyways, if you're left out...IM SORRY I cba to add everyone, but just to say to all my loyal CCG firends & family, I LOVE YOU and you're all i could ask for in interwebz fwends c: Tbh- some of this may be out of order...

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Some of it is, you met me before you and Minimoo started dating, ffs I was the one who got him to ask you out xD

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Wait... why am I not in this? </3 Ok, it's a nice story, it shows a lot of caring, and even if you have been in a lot of fights with people, you always seem to get their hopes back up and friends with them again, just like how you and I went along.

Reactions: blossumwarrior

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Wait... why am I not in this? </3 Ok, it's a nice story, it shows a lot of caring, and even if you have been in a lot of fights with people, you always seem to get their hopes back up and friends with them again, just like how you and I went along.
I siad sowwy if I miss anyoen ;c i sowwy <3
I'm.Not.In.This. </3 WONDERFUL STORY THOUGH!!!! <3

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom