Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2017
Hello @nicolas sacconi

You dont get your money back of your diamant rank. You can alsways contact @Joe Henry for changing your rank to another account of you, but you are lying, you say first that you havent the money for A new account

Today I was playing with another account because I regretted playing with hax, I did not use them but they prohibited me and I swear and the hacks I used are: huzuni 3.5

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Today I was playing with another account because I regretted playing with hax, I did not use them but they prohibited me and I swear and the hacks I used are: huzuni 3.5
Well that account would be banned because once again

If you buy another account if staff figures out your other account will be banned
It is called ban evasion and it is against the rules if you are caught in ban evasion than your other account would receive the same punishment as your main account

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Wow.
Honestly im shocked on why you hacked with a 70 dollar rank.

You should have learned your lesson.
No going back.

Anyways hope to see your other account banned!
The best thing of all is that I have been using it for 4 months and I have not been banned hahahah

Have fun with Sentinel.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
You broke the rules and got punished? Here is my reaction:

hqdefault.jpg

Honestly, it looks like you hacked and teamed, people like you don't belong on cubecraft.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't know if you are permanently banned from CubeCraft or if you are not, but if you think that you are falsely banned then please contact CrazymanJR here. Please note that CrazymanJR is a very busy man so just wait patiently for an answer.
Also if you buy another account and a staff figures out your other account will be banned as well.
So, don't even try buying a new account and play on the server.
I am sure that a Staff Member is able to help you so that's why I am going to tag 2 Staff Members. @Tacosbefriends and @Camezonda

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
The thing is you can not hack and expect to be appealed! Hacking is against the rules and you know it. There is no excuse not to read the rules. You made the decision to hack and you have paid for it. Also this is not the place to get un-banned.
Appeal Here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
@nicolas sacconi Your appeal got denied, meaning you won't be unbanned.
If you believe you got banned unfairly you can contact CrazymanJR on the forums, he will look into it.

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom