Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2017
Hi, I would like to know if you could give me one more chance but please I like your server but I do not have the money to buy another account, it's the only thing I ask please

thanks. PLAYER NAME : NoSoyWalter

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @nicolas sacconi,

You have been banned 2 times before and you are banned right now by Sentinel for ''Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)'' according to our database.
krakencito.png

(Yes, I typed in the name 'NoSoyWalter' but it lead me to this username with these infractions.)

I don't know if you are permanently banned from CubeCraft or if you are not, but if you think that you are falsely banned then please contact CrazymanJR here on the Forums > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR. Please note that CrazymanJR is a very busy man so please don't spam him but in stead of that just wait patiently for an answer.

I am sure that a Staff Member is able to help you so that's why I am going to tag 2 Staff Members. @Diogo, @Anmazing.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Also if you buy another account and use it on the server while your main account is banned, then your new account will be banned as well.
So, don't even try buying a new account and play on the server.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It is unfair because there are hackers and ban me the day I banned the console was not
Sentinel got some bugs every now and then but they get fixed as soon as the Developers of Sentinel know the bug. If you're falsely banned that that's due to a false-positive.

Then give me back the money of my diamond rank
CubeCraft doesn't refund money from bought ranks.

Mar 12, 2017
That same day that I was banned I was quiet playing when suddenly I get 2 hackers to kill me and I left the game I got another and there were 3 or 4 hacker until I get tired and I put the hacks

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Some time ago I played with another account and I play a hacker in eggwars
So you were bypassing your ban on your main account via an alt account? That's against the CubeCraft rules you know. You played a hacker in Eggwars. Do you mean that you played against a hacker/saw a hacker or that you were hacking?

Mar 12, 2017
I saw a hacker, but I will not name the name, but I will not say if you give me another chance or give me back my money from the diamond ran. I say it with pleasure and I have more names of hackers than I saw

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Hacking is never allowed, if you got a perm ban I can"t do anything, but if it"s a 30d ban you"ll just have to wait! Hope you will never hack again and see what you did wrong.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Hi, I would like to know if you could give me one more chance but please I like your server but I do not have the money to buy another account, it's the only thing I ask please

I understand how you cheated because of the frustration and the overall anger of the cheaters in-game, but the anti-cheat has been upgraded heavily now. Remember, you have to be responsible of what you bought and you had the decision to stay calm and not to cheat!

Cheaters are players who cannot play the game properly, and have to use other things that are not fair to players in order to win games. However, this shouldn't make you cheat aswell!

It looks like you were banned TWICE before, for cheating. It looked like you never cared about your precious rank!

Cheating isn't the way to win, Nicolas!

Reactions: Spleefy

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium

Hello @nicolas sacconi

You dont get your money back of your diamant rank. You can alsways contact @Joe Henry for changing your rank to another account of you, but you are lying, you say first that you havent the money for A new account
And than you say that you have seen another hacker with another account of you.
Some time ago I played with another account and I play a hacker in eggwars
Hmmm, you have A second account.

You also say that you have A diamant rank
i have searched your account on https://nl.namemc.com/ and you have changed your minecraft name to nosoywalter. I cant see that you have A rank or Not. I hope that @Joe Henry Will look that you have A rank or Not.

If you are lying About your rank than I hope that you get A perm ban. You are lying against us!

Reactions: Joe Henry

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
I understand how you cheated because of the frustration and the overall anger of the cheaters in-game, but the anti-cheat has been upgraded heavily now. Remember, you have to be responsible of what you bought and you had the decision to stay calm and not to cheat!

Cheaters are players who cannot play the game properly, and have to use other things that are not fair to players in order to win games. However, this shouldn't make you cheat aswell!

It looks like you were banned TWICE before, for cheating. It looked like you never cared about your precious rank!

Cheating isn't the way to win, Nicolas!
Jep, he got banned twice. So he has a perm ban now I think

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

If you buy another account if staff figures out your other account will be banned
It is called ban evasion and it is against the rules if you are caught in ban evasion than your other account would receive the same punishment as your main account
I saw a hacker, but I will not name the name, but I will not say if you give me another chance or give me back my money from the diamond ran. I say it with pleasure and I have more names of hackers than I saw
By now they will likely have been banned anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
JokeKaedee wrote on Loskol's profile.
Omg once again you are my reminder to do my Duolingo streak, thanks!
Hi everyone, i am just register on this official cubecraft site. I am from Kyrgyzstan.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on rubik_cube_man's profile.
💙
Top Bottom