Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah O'Brien

Aug 25, 2019
I was banned on your server on August 2nd 2019, without knowing. My account name is Noahbob34. I was banned for a staff member catching me hacking, although I wasn't playing the server on that day. I think my account was compromised for quite some time and until a few days ago I was none the wiser. My account has had its password changed to hopefully prevent my account being used by this other person that was hacking. I did make an appeal for this ban but it was denied probably because they moderator thought the person appealing for the ban was the hacker they obviously caught hacking. If I could get unbanned it would be very helpful because I would like to play on your server again because it was my childhood. For extra measures we could check the ip of the user that got my account banned and I'll show you mine to prove it wasn't me hacking but if not then that will be fine.
Hopefully a situation like this does not happen to me again but it would be great to get feed back for the staff team and work everything out. I hope my account can be unbanned and that I haven't caused much trouble,
Noah.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Your ban expires in 7 days. I'm not going to remove that ban, because it's a valid punishment. Your account is your responsability. Please, remember to modify your Minecraft password. Have a nice weekend

Noah O'Brien

Aug 25, 2019
Your ban expires in 7 days. I'm not going to remove that ban, because it's a valid punishment. Your account is your responsability. Please, remember to modify your Minecraft password. Have a nice weekend
Well okay that's fine I will make sure to do that in the future thank you for the response and have a nice weekend

Reactions: JvwerMcGames
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom