• Neither

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Both

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
So I have been wondering about the way muting goes, and i feel that it is way too harsh. It makes playing the game very hard and it also gives you a big disadvantage because you cannot call your team for help. I think that muting should only mute lobby chat, global chat, personal message, and team chat. I think muted people should be able to talk in party chat because if they are mean in party chat, they can always be kicked out of the party, or the victim him/herself can leave the party. Friend messaging at least should be legal for muted people to use because if they are being mean to you through friend message, you can just unfriend them. My friend is muted and having him unable to communicate with us really impairs our ability to play the game. Thanks and I hope the staff will make this change.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
So I have been wondering about the way muting goes, and i feel that it is way too harsh. It makes playing the game very hard and it also gives you a big disadvantage because you cannot call your team for help. I think that muting should only mute lobby chat, global chat, personal message, and team chat. I think muted people should be able to talk in party chat because if they are mean in party chat, they can always be kicked out of the party, or the victim him/herself can leave the party. Friend messaging at least should be legal for muted people to use because if they are being mean to you through friend message, you can just unfriend them. My friend is muted and having him unable to communicate with us really impairs our ability to play the game. Thanks and I hope the staff will make this change.

No, it's a way for avoid the punishment, and it's an advantage, and the users will not take seriously the chat offenses

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
What's the point of muting if you were able to chat? You have to think of the consequences before you break the rules.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am sorry but I have to disagree, It is a punishment and it is meant to make it harder as they broke the rules by spreading toxicity or being rude or annoying players. They need to learn from it and if it is not that bad which allows them to speak in friendly chat and team chat etc it would make it less intimidation and harsh. By that analogy I can also say, why to send someone to prison for stealing, Is that not too harsh?? People like that ruin other peoples lives, the same goes for the game, they ruin the player's experience. Good Luck though and have an amazing day :)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
If you are muted, you are muted. There is no, or at least a less possibility, that you are avoiding a mute. If you broke the rules, you are given your punishment. That is why I disagree.

Bastiaan Sahetapy

Jan 13, 2016
Alkmaar - Netherlands
If you have been muted, you were probably breaking the rules, e.g. swearing in chat, spamming, or impersonating etc.
So if you don't like the mute system, dont break the rules so you will not get muted.

Can this thread be locked, since the answers have been given. @Fluffys_gurl

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
A mute is a lesson for swearing in chat so don't swear

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom