Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 19, 2021
lHi idk what topic to put this in but anyways i think im muted i checked appeals it says i have nothing to appeal how do i fix this? Thanks Jimmy

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
It's possible that either your privacy settings are messed up or that you are shadowmuted. Shadow mutes are a type of punishment issued by Microsoft for chat-related behaviour. When you are shadow muted, your message will get sent but other players will not be able to see it. A shadow-mute will follow you between featured servers and Minecraft Realms. Team CubeCraft is not able to help you with this form of punishment, as they are done automatically by Microsoft systems. The only way you can lift this type of punishment is by saying nicer things in chat - this will improve your reputation, and can result in the mute being lifted after a while. Keep in mind that spamming things in chat (such as the alphabet) will not result in your shadow mute being removed - this is against CubeCraft rules, will worsen your Xbox reputation, and can actually cause the shadow mute to be extended, or even made permanent. Shadow mutes are separate from Microsoft privacy settings, which can also prevent you from seeing chat or sending messages. You can check this thread to see how to change your privacy settings.

Apr 19, 2021
It's possible that either your privacy settings are messed up or that you are shadowmuted. Shadow mutes are a type of punishment issued by Microsoft for chat-related behaviour. When you are shadow muted, your message will get sent but other players will not be able to see it. A shadow-mute will follow you between featured servers and Minecraft Realms. Team CubeCraft is not able to help you with this form of punishment, as they are done automatically by Microsoft systems. The only way you can lift this type of punishment is by saying nicer things in chat - this will improve your reputation, and can result in the mute being lifted after a while. Keep in mind that spamming things in chat (such as the alphabet) will not result in your shadow mute being removed - this is against CubeCraft rules, will worsen your Xbox reputation, and can actually cause the shadow mute to be extended, or even made permanent. Shadow mutes are separate from Microsoft privacy settings, which can also prevent you from seeing chat or sending messages. You can check this thread to see how to change your privacy settings.
ok thx

Reactions: Maaarijn

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
A shadow-mute will follow you between featured servers and Minecraft Realms. Team CubeCraft is not able to help you with this form of punishment, as they are done automatically by Microsoft systems. The only way you can lift this type of punishment is by saying nicer things in chat - this will improve your reputation, and can result in the mute being lifted after a while. Keep in mind that spamming things in chat (such as the alphabet) will not result in your shadow mute being removed - this is against CubeCraft rules, will worsen your Xbox reputation, and can actually cause the shadow mute to be extended, or even made permanent.
This was never said by Microsoft. When I had a shadowmute, they couldn’t help me finding the issue. Isnt it weird Microsoft doesnt know about their own punishment? I understand you wont support spamming, but this is the solution when you got shadow muted.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom