Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

aNqlsonnn

May 6, 2018
Hello,

I’ve been muted for swearing wich is completely justly. But when I got muted there wasn’t anything said about how long I am muted. Which is not so fun. And I also did not get a appeal which is strange.
Already thanks!

Attachments

• 2A2D3F02-F479-473F-BA36-BAAEC38A1A60.jpeg
    2A2D3F02-F479-473F-BA36-BAAEC38A1A60.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 118

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
these are the rules for swearing.
2.1 - Swearing
Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Swearing is strictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning. Bullying punishments are at the discretion of the moderation team. Masking swear words will result in a punishment. Swearing or threatening in your appeal will result in a punishment.

Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute

Reactions: ElementThink

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
It looks like a perm mute as you did the same offense 4 times:
Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
It looks like a perm mute as you did the same offense 4 times:
Ya its the perm mute. Staff almost never lift a perm punishment within the first month or so. I would say wait 2-3 months minimum, and then appeal. While ur waiting, try to do things to show ur sorry, such as being active on the fourms.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hi,

First of all let me start off saying that you've had a lot of opportunities to change, concretely 4.

About your perm mute, you can appeal it HERE, suggest you ask for forgiveness and ask for a fifth chance.

If your appeal get denied, then, you'll have to wait until the staff member who punished you leave from the staff and contact to the head administrator, also asking for forgiveness and for fifth chance...

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hi,

First of all let me start saying that you've had a lot of opportunities to change, concretely 4.

About your perm mute, you can appeal it HERE, suggest you ask for forgiveness and ask for a fifth chance.

If your appeal get denied, then, you'll have to wait until the staff member who punished you leave from the staff and contact to the head administrator, also asking for forgiveness and for fifth chance...
Im pretty sure you could still try to contact animal, but its probs less likely to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom