Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

soccer_bob

Mar 10, 2014
Hi There. I'm Muted On This Server And It Is My Favorite Server. I Already Made A Link In The Unmute Forums. It Is Called 'soccer_bob - Muted' Please Take A Look! No Mods/ Admins Have Commented Lately And I Really Want To Get Unmuted. I Won't Tag Too Many Staff Because I Already Have For A Lot Of Them On The Other Thread.

soccer_bob

Mar 10, 2014
Haha I Did That On Purpose For One Post Because I Haven't Ever Before And Honestly It Is Seriously Annoying :rolleyes: Anyway, it is long for me because I play every day. I only talk on skywars to team. That is seriously it.

Feb 16, 2018
If you say why you were muted you are more likely to get unmuted. Please wait for staff to respond and please don't ask staff constantly, that will only make you have to wait longer. Just give it time and you will be unmuted.

D

Deleted member 352903

If you say why you were muted you are more likely to get unmuted. Please wait for staff to respond and please don't ask staff constantly, that will only make you have to wait longer. Just give it time and you will be unmuted.
After almost 4 years, I'm quite sure that the user is unmuted

Reactions: Sophie and MJ010101
Don't reply to threads which haven't been active within 2 weeks (4 years is kind of a little bit more than 2 weeks...) as it is considered necro-posting and against the forum rules. This rule prevents newer threads from going down the thread list and getting lost.
Maybe consider reading the rules?:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old, based on the last post, as this is considered necroposting and is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom