Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxZealGamer

Jan 5, 2017
CubeLand
Okay one of my friend was muted with evidence and my question is hes just worried that he paid 80$ on it and if its a perma ban or no cuz his mute has no time limit.

Its his 2nd one tho

Pls help

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Okay one of my friend was muted with evidence and my question is hes just worried that he paid 80$ on it and if its a perma ban or no cuz his mute has no time limit.

Its his 2nd one tho

Pls help
Was he muted or is he muted? And what's his IGN (In Game Name)? If his first mute was a due to a targeted chat offence and this one is also due to a targeted chat offence then his mute is permanent. He can still appeal here tough > https://appeals.cubecraft.net/. If his appeal gets denied or is denied then he has to PM the Moderator who muted him.

XxZealGamer

Jan 5, 2017
CubeLand
@iCheeetah His IGN is Pajano and sorry for my grammar mistake, (He is muted currently)
First mute on Feb 25 (That was just a warning)
This time targeted chat offence :/

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
@iCheeetah His IGN is Pajano and sorry for my grammar mistake, (He is muted currently)
First mute on Feb 25 (That was just a warning)
This time targeted chat offence :/
I'll take a look if I'm on my PC :)

My Friend Has been Muted..
Hey @ItzYaBoiYutogo,

Please tell your friend to appeal with his appeal code given to him in the chat if he wants to talk here > https://appeals.cubecraft.net/. If it gets denied than he just has to wait until his mute is expired.

I hope I helped! :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
@XxZealGamer,

Your friend has been muted for 'Swearing' and is now muted for 'Targeted chat offence', but the appeal of you friend for the mute he has now, is denied as you can see in the screenshot below.
Pajano.png

I asked a Moderator (thanks @telegamer) and it's correct that he has a permanent mute, because he already has been muted for 'Swearing' before and he's now muted for 'Targeted chat offence'. What he can do is contacting @Diogo as he is the one who gave your friend his 2nd and permanent mute. Your friend can contact Diogo here > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Diogo. :)

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
The only thing he can do is accept his punishment. You can both get discord or some other platform that will let you guys communicate.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
If your friends appeal was denied, he can personally contact he staff member that muted him and they both can sort it out.

I also heard about rank transfers, and just letting you know, if someone has a rank on a account that is either banned or muted, we will not be transferring any ranks. Transferring the rank will allowed them to have the same perks and bypass their punishment. It's almost as if they didn't get punished, just under a different name.

If the staff member does not agree on unmuting your friend (since this is his second mute), your friend will just have to wait out his punishment.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom