Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Being able to speak in party chat when you are muted by Targgeting in chat?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Lord Pleb

Simple and basic. Targgetting in chat, it's okay to mute you. My suggestion is simple, when you muted for it, that they let you speak by the chat of the party to be able to speak with your friends. It's simple, and I will not work the post for everyone to come by saying no. Say what you want, I just made the suggestion.

T

The Lord Pleb

The meaning of a mute is that you are not able to talk in the chat anymore. I'm against this idea.

Well, as I said, I will not work the post. The main idea of this is to be able to talk with your friends in the party chat. If you are muteado obvious that it is mute, by Targetting chat for example, you spoke badly to the others or something. But this is for party chat, talk to your friends.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well, as I said, I will not work the post. The main idea of this is to be able to talk with your friends in the party chat. If you are muteado obvious that it is mute, by Targetting chat for example, you spoke badly to the others or something. But this is for party chat, talk to your friends.
You can still target chat in party chat and it is still against the rules to spam or use offence targeted toward a certain player in chat

So no, not at all

T

The Lord Pleb

You can still target chat in party chat and it is still against the rules to spam or use offence targeted toward a certain player in chat

So no, not at all

One thing is this, which should not be done, and another thing is the main idea of this. (Talk to your friends) Thanks for your opinion

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
As people said above, be muted means that you cannot talk due to you broke a rule. In case you want to talk with your friends you can call them or join the Discord to talk with more people.

T

The Lord Pleb

As people said above, be muted means that you cannot talk due to you broke a rule. In case you want to talk with your friends you can call them or join the Discord to talk with more people.

Thank you for your opinion too.

T

The Lord Pleb

Honestly, I do not care what you think of this post, I believe, here it stays. And if you do not like it, you just do not like it.
If you do not like the post, you just do not like the post! I do not care!

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Honestly, I do not care what you think of this post, I believe, here it stays. And if you do not like it, you just do not like it.
You posted your suggestion in forums, that means that people is able to comment, opine and also help to improve suggestions. In case you don't care about people's opinion, why did you suggest this?

Reactions: Ducky

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Canned chat might be a better option for people who are muted. Have pre-made sentences that the player can only speak through. This would mean you can only say things like "I am muted" , "Hello" , "Let's play/can we play [insert game here]" or "gg" etc. Maybe be a lot of work for something that is only going to be used by people who are muted but yeah.

Edit: I also don't know how possible or easily worked this would be.

T

The Lord Pleb

Canned chat might be a better option for people who are muted. Have pre-made sentences that the player can only speak through. This would mean you can only say things like "I am muted" , "Hello" , "Let's play/can we play [insert game here]" or "gg" etc. Maybe be a lot of work for something that is only going to be used by people who are muted but yeah.

Edit: I also don't know how possible or easily worked this would be.

It can also be, put messages like gg, or I'm muted, I can not speak. Things like that.

If it is true that it costs to work.

T

The Lord Pleb

You posted your suggestion in forums, that means that people is able to comment, opine and also help to improve suggestions. In case you don't care about people's opinion, why did you suggest this?

To see what people think, of course, but if they say no: I do not care. Yes they think yes: I do not care. It is to see if the suggestion likes it or not.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
No, I have the same opinion as the other.
If you have a mute, is that because you have broken a rule and should be punished for there.

So, no. Mute = mute.

Reactions: The Lord Pleb
T

The Lord Pleb

Thats ok, thanks for you opinion.
No, I have the same opinion as the other.
If you have a mute, is that because you have broken a rule and should be punished for there.

So, no. Mute = mute.
That's okey, thanks for you opinion.

Reactions: zHeavy

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
incapable of speech - One of the many definitions for mute.
You are muted, you shal not talk.
-1 from me, sorry.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It's your own fault if you get muted. The meaning of a mute is that you can't speak in chat at all. If you want to talk to your friends, you can use discord or skype or something.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Thread locked upon OP request (via comment on my profile)

My input:
Although I understand you would like to talk to your friends, others could use this to their advantages, swearing/targeting via party chat since being muted doesn't take away that right.
I would suggest you to try using Discord voice chat (it's easier when in combat). You can make some friends there on discord, gather them into a voice chat room and play games :) well, typing is also fine but who has the time to type and fight at the same time.

Keep the suggestions coming ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom