Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
2. Remove or heavily nerf Troll Kit
Despite its low armor, it is heavily overpowered. It causes lag, and makes respawning impossible with all the lava and TNT. Maybe make it so that their TNT have to regenerate, and remove their lava?

I disagree with this suggestion, but I do agree with the other. It would be a bad idea to Remove Troll Kit, since people with the Troll kit are the easiest to kill, while they can troll you. Since they have leather armor, they are easy to kill and all you have to do is avoid all of the TNT and lava being placed, which will take a while to kill you.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I disagree with this suggestion, but I do agree with the other. It would be a bad idea to Remove Troll Kit, since people with the Troll kit are the easiest to kill, while they can troll you. Since they have leather armor, they are easy to kill and all you have to do is avoid all of the TNT and lava being placed, which will take a while to kill you.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash
But it becomes very hard to respawn. If you die and press "respawn", it actually takes five seconds to do so, and by then, half of your health has already been depleted, and chances are, you will be set on fire by lava before you even leave spawn.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
1. Ties
If two or more people get the same amount of points at the end of the game/in a boss game, they should get the same rankings.
For example: "1st place: Player1 and Player2 at 18 points!" Your rankings shouldn't be based on your username, when you got those points, or however it is decided right now.

2. Remove or heavily nerf Troll Kit
Despite its low armor, it is heavily overpowered. It causes lag, and makes respawning impossible with all the lava and TNT. Maybe make it so that their TNT have to regenerate, and remove their lava?

I agree with both of these, great suggestions ;)

Reactions: BritneySpears

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
The troll kit let's you have infinite TNT and lava. You can just spam the TNT on the floor to hurt or kill somebody. It gets really annoying since when you spawn, you get damaged by TNT. Not to mention some of the troll kit users put the lava where people spawn in.
Get guess we can say... the troll kit, should get banned... :) (I know it's not bannable, but it's against the rules)

B

Britney Spears

Please don't reply to threads older than 2 weeks, thanks.

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom