Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
Hey fellow CubeCrafters! ✨

Not too long ago we added another post to the '... & You' series with the 'Mental Health & You' thread (please go check that one out!)
We hope the past threads have been able to cheer you up and we want to continue to cheer you guys up. This time I will be making a CubeCraft Community Spotify Playlist! 🥳

CubeCraft Community Playlist! 🎵

How this is going to work is not too difficult! All you need to do is add this playlist to your playlists and comment your THREE favorite songs underneath this thread, which I will add to the playlist. This way you'll be able to explore new sorts of music and maybe even find someone who likes the same music as you!

What do you need to do? 🎶

1: Add this playlist to your playlists on Spotify!

2: Comment your THREE favorite songs underneath this thread and wait for them to be added! (This might take a bit longer sometimes, I have things to do next to this. :monkeylook:

Warning! ⚠️

The songs should abide by the Forum rules. This means I will not be adding any explicit songs! ⚠️

Enjoy! 🎧

Enjoy and explore new music genres together with the community! I can't wait to see all of your favorite songs! 💕

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
My list of favorite songs varies from day to day so don't expect me to actually think these are my favorite songs. Anyway, here is my current top 3:

1. Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me
2. Birdy - Skinny Love
3. Glass Animals - Heat Waves

Dirty Heads - Vacation
Sam Tinnesz - Far From Home
Sam Smith - Fire on Fire
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo muir & Ed Trickett - Soon May the Wellerman Come

And much more, just stalk my ''listening to'' status on Discord :p

But to be honest, I don't really have a favorite song/genre as I listen to nearly every kind of music and it varies from day to day.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm not sure if I wanted to put my top 3 songs of all-time, so I just decided to write 3 songs that I think people will like.

The first one is The Stone Roses - She Bangs the Drum, one of my favourite old school songs.

My second is Arctic Monkeys - Fake Tales of San Francisco which is my favourite british song, hes singing about a guy who pretends to visit all sorts of fancy places in order to impress girls.

My third is Slowthai - Doorman which is the catchiest rap song I've ever heard.

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
I wouldn't say these are my favourite songs but they are definitely in my playlist for a reason.

1) Adventure - Izzamuzzic
2) Greek Tragedy - The Wombats
3) Reality - Lost Frequencies feat. Janieck Devy

Thank you for this amazing thread Bean, I love you! 💕

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Well i don't know if these songs are allowed to get added because some can have some swear words!

1 - Righteous - Juice wrld ( Not sure but can have swear words)

2 - Robbery - Juice wrld ( Has some swear words)

and i will add 1 non juice wrld song xD
3 - Beat it - michael jackson

Asheron

Aug 16, 2020
I don't really have a top 3 songs, so I rather chose songs that I really enjoy listening to.

1) Naya Rivera - Prayer For The Broken (On Spotify, the author will be seen as say so, as it was uploaded after Her passing)

2) Glee Cast - Toxic (Glee Cast Season 5 Version)

3) Charmed Mix, Sarah Jeffery - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I really enjoy electronic music, these are my favourite songs:
  • Vato Gonzalez - Now We Dance
  • Adam Beyer, Bart Skils - Your Mind
  • How Gee (can't remember the name of the artist 😔)
I'm a small bedroom DJ and I think this is a wonderful opportunity to share what I usually listen to with all of you! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

D

Deleted member 469419

Woohoo, amazing idea you got here buddy!
I'll leave below some songs that I think are simply amazing (at least to me). I think the music it's amazing, help you out to relax yourself and disconnect from everything. Chill out haha ✌️

1st) "Hypnotized" (Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and the Giants).
2nd) "Love me again" (John Newman)
3rd) "cómo te va?" (Lola índigo, Beret) and finally, how no, a Spanish song haha.

Hope you all like them haha.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey, great thread Bean! 😄 If people haven't noticed, I listen to an uncanny amount of music...

1614541960002.png

But my favourite songs tend to be ones that are empowering - both sonically, and lyrically. So, with that said, my favourite songs:

1) Rainbow - Kacey Musgraves

2) you were good to me - Jeremy Zucker & Chelsea Cutler

3) pov - Ariana Grande

A lot of these songs are really self reflective - every time I listen to them, I tend to get pretty teary-eyed, just because they're just really impactful songs.

Other happy, faster-paced songs that couldn't make the list, but definitely are worth mentioning!

- Floating - Alina Baraz ft. Khalid

- Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen

- Do It - Chloe x Halle

- Sin Pijama - Becky G & Natti Natasha

- Forever ... (is a long time) - Halsey

I would share a lot more, but I feel like your list might get full of the songs on my playlist, lmao. Again, thanks for this Bean! I can't wait to take a listen 👀

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Ooo, I love having new Spotify playlists to listen to! Here's my 3 in no particular order, I like listening to these when I'm studying:

1. Experience - Ludovico Einaudi
2. Knives n Cherries - Minthaze
3. First Date - frad

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom