Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Music drives away the evil from humans inside and brings them pure joy, laughter, peace, friendship, tenderness, attraction, redemption, calmness.

Babies who listen to music at young age tend to be a lot calmer.

Apart from a little side effect that people might misuse these channels, which should never be an excuse to let some slip. The good outweighs the bad.

You can take any cliche, but music has really formed me who I am.

I mostly try to base suggestions purely on rational arguments. This however is a rather emotional one, but I still think an upright one.

I breath music, I embrace music, I wake up and sleep with music.

I get that’s it not allowed in the current channels. It will cause a lot of misusage of channels. However, having a seperate channel will decrease that problem and have a specific channel for it.

Wouldn’t it be hard to moderate?

-actually music requires little moderation since its mostly based upon poetic language which tends to be a lot softer and less direct.

In terms of rulebreaking instances, you’ll kinda get the drill by listening to the beginning of a song. You could also ask me to minimod the heck out of it. This place will be my second home. Anyone trying to demolish it, will have to get past me. The moderation on it should be very strict. You can oppose a human as a human. But music is a piece of art created by the Gods, so i’d be blasphemy.

Why shouldn’t you just join a music server?

-They tend to be too focused on music, which sounds ironic. However, what I like about Cube is that I can switch to several topics. A music channel would be another one. I also never found a good fit in any of those.

I answered any of your critique / questions just in case.

Those music channels also attract a lot of alike people. This channel will be more diverse. I would love to hear any of your music preferences.

Music creates a big bond between people and will result in more positive vibes and most presumably more activity.

Hope this idea will sound like music to your ears!

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hope this idea will sound like music to your ears!
I can confirm this.
This place will be my second home.
Same if it’s added it shall be wonderful. It will also help build connections with players, as music is a great talking point if you’re new or if you just like music.
I do think that it’ll need pretty good moderation as a lot of songs are offensive or unsuitable / inappropriate for some. If it’s all done with moderators it’ll be very good, so definitely an agree from me!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom