Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Getting exp by /thanks

• Total voters

Dutchwilco

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hello Cubecrafters!

My idea is that we get a extra for the multipliers!
Nobdy buy it why? Jupe you get noting back! People buy it faster when you get a extra so i buy a multiplier i activated and players can /thanks and than i get 10 exp or more or less and the player that do /thaks get 5 exp?!

VOTE !

Sorry for bad English im Netherlands!

Reactions: Keanu

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I like your idea. It would be great if you get something back for buying multipliers. Something like /thanks or 'click here to thank <name>'. The owner of the multiplier will get some xp and maybe the one who says thanks too?

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Imagine getting a /thanks from 100 players, thus gaining 1000 exp without actually having to win a game. Would get a little too pay-to-win in my opinion.

Reactions: Priley

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
Mineplex has something similar to this , also exp should be a thing that must be earned by playing

D

Deleted member 100818

This may work on smaller servers but everything on CubeCraft has a larger scale, so this as well. You'll be spammed by "<insert name> thanks you for the dubble points". If you could toggle this there's no point of adding this in the first place, so Imma pass.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Imagine getting a /thanks from 100 players, thus gaining 1000 exp without actually having to win a game. Would get a little too pay-to-win in my opinion.
500 exp actually.
Hello Cubecrafters!

My idea is that we get a extra for the multipliers!
Nobdy buy it why? Jupe you get noting back! People buy it faster when you get a extra so i buy a multiplier i activated and players can /thanks and than i get 10 exp or more or less and the player that do /thaks get 5 exp?!

VOTE !

Sorry for bad English im Netherlands!
I suggested this before but with Loot Points instead of EXP. Players could donate 1- 5 Loot Points and earn 1- 5 exp back for donating whenever someone activates a multiplier

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom