MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Helloo

So I kinda promised @Eli that I would make a re-introduction at 6k likes*, and as you can see, I kinda overshot the goal. And my first introduction also was kinda short and boring. Sooooooo here is a mega cool re-introduction of me, ur favourite cat Tommy.
*at the time you only had likes

1652819478782.png

Who am I
I am known as MrTommy, or Tommy. I am 19 years old and living in the Netherlands with my parents. Where exaclty I live is a secret. ( if you zoom out far enough you can see my house on google maps probably). I currently am not following school since I have a gap year, but next year I will start with the school for being a teachers assistent on primary schools. I am really excited for this!

Hobby's

I also have some hobby's, one you might have seen some pictures of. I buy lego's and make scenes with them, a crash or an ongoing construction. I only have this hobby for 4-ish years,. before that I only got the typical city sets, but now I get creator expert sets. These sets are really big with thousand of pieces. (also really expencive). I enjoy every second of building them.
Another hobby I do is scouting, I have been doing scouting since september 2011! first as a child and now I am a leader infront of a group. The age of the group is from 4,5 to 7. Since its the youngest group it also means its in the morning. So every saturday morning I have to get out of bed at 8 am to be on time. (Goodbye sleeping in). Ofcoruse I am not standing alone infront of the group, i have 4 co-leaders. Its also really fun with my co-leaders and leaders from other branches. Almost every saturday eving after the kids are gone, we go and eat fries toghether and just chat about everything. My favourite part about being a leader is making the schedule for the day.

1652821484478.png

The actual Tommy

As you my have seen, I also have a cat, Tommy. He isn't actually mine, but from my family. He is 15 years old, so I have known him my whole life. I love him very much. Tommy is litterally the most chill cat you have ever seen. He enjoys being petted everywhere, especialle behind his ears, his belly and his chin. He also like to beg for food and food in general. We used to give him fancy food at dining time, but now he gets it at noon..... so yea. Besides being hungry all the time, he also likes being lazy and sleepy. Especially in the winter. In the summer he is more active and then he goes play outside or sleep in the garden. I also kinda abused Tommy to get internet points on this website.

1652821573387.png

1652821589861.png

1652821600717.png

Goodbye
So thats about it, I still need to make my journy on cubecraft, something I promised ill make at 4k likes (whoops). also gtg now since I have to sleep. Let the "Welcome to the forums" spam begin!

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Now that is a very cute cat... Really should at to my introduction that cats are pretty much the best things when it comes to pets 😻 Otherwise, nice to meet you 😇

Reactions: MrTommy

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Damn that's a very cool Lego City you've got! I'd love to see more of that if possible?
And same with your cat, he's so cuuteeeee 😍

Also obligatory "Welcome to the forums!" here! :p

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Great re-introduction, it's interesting to know more things about you!
I'd like you to start making memes as you did before :)

Top Bottom