Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

moxiuae

Jun 24, 2022
United Arab Emirates Baby <3
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

I am Moxi :heart: ( Known as Dhafra in the bedrock side of Cubecraft ) , from the UAE ( United Arab Emirates ) I'm 16 ( todays my birthday 🎂) and hope to be welcomed in the Forums Community :cube_dark:, I used to be in top leader boards of Cubecraft (Bedrock edition :bedrock:) reaching over 500 wins in duo's mode, I've been playing on this server's Skyblock ( which is alot of fun ) specially in doing quests and trying my best to automate farms ( I still need help in :despair: ) , For 2 years time, not once have I felt left out just for being an Arab ( which is so amazing! ), and from my stay at just the bedrock server I found out that the community is so welcoming and kind hearted, So now here I am new to the Forums section ready to adventure to spread love and kindness in return to this beautiful place.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Welcome to the forums! I'm so glad you've felt so welcomed and included, and I sincerely hope you'll continue feeling that way here! :D
I'll look forward to you spreading the love and kindness as well birthday boy! :D

Reactions: moxiuae

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
Hello everyone!

I am Moxi :heart: ( Known as Dhafra in the bedrock side of Cubecraft ) , from the UAE ( United Arab Emirates ) I'm 16 ( todays my birthday 🎂) and hope to be welcomed in the Forums Community:cube_dark:, I used to be in top leader boards of Cubecraft (Bedrock edition :bedrock:) reaching over 500 wins in duo's mode, I've been playing on this server's Skyblock ( which is alot of fun ) specially in doing quests and trying my best to automate farms ( I still need help in :despair: ) , For 2 years time, not once have I felt left out just for being an Arab ( which is so amazing! ), and from my stay at just the bedrock server I found out that the community is so welcoming and kind hearted, So now here I am new to the Forums section ready to adventure to spread love and kindness in return to this beautiful place.
hi moxi , welcome to the forums 🫶🏼

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! đź’™
Top Bottom