Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Hello everyone, I recently started playing skyblock and I really like it. There is only 1 thing that annoys me, the fact that I can't use my 9nd slot. I know you can disable this feature but that would mean that I have to run to a villager everytime I need to go to the hub. So I am suggesting to make the menu moveable in the inventory. It can't be dropped and put in chest, you will just be able to move it around in your own inventory.
Have a nice day ^_^

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Yeah i totally agree. In a 'survival' based game are all your slots useful. Not having the 9th slot can get annoying when trying to build or hold all your tools. Good suggestion!

• Love
Reactions: LightsOn_

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I agree, I wouldn't ever want to put it in a chest or drop it in the void or anything, but I certainly wouldn't mind having the extra inventory slot!

• Love
Reactions: LightsOn_

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I'd love this, I use my 9nd slot in every gamemode and it annoys me that I can't use it, or I would have to run to a villager every time I need to go to the hub.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
there are player that disagree even if they dont care, if you can move it or not, they just ❌.
I'm starting to learn from them.
thats why I disagree.
lol so you disagree my thread just bcs i disagree yours? But ok if that is your choice then i accept :)

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
lol so you disagree my thread just bcs i disagree yours?
No man, its not that.
I do not expetc them to be approved.
you can my threads, they have a lot ❌.

the reason why:
You were the first person who ❌ to Add An Option to Enable Friendly Fire.
I thought:
Why this Player care if I wanna fight with my friend in my co-op island.
#Must be a bad person, do not get me wrong, all people grow up, some get better and some get worse.
I HATE BAD PEOPLE + LIARS.

But ok if that is your choice then i accept :)

first: you can't accept smth that you've started.
second: this was just a lesson,
I will not replay to your comments.[ I take my word seriously]
Maybe I will agree to some of your Threads, if I really want them to be implemented.
GOOD LUCK.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
No man, its not that.
I do not expetc them to be approved.
you can my threads, they have a lot ❌.

the reason why:
You were the first person who ❌ to Add An Option to Enable Friendly Fire.
I thought:
Why this Player care if I wanna fight with my friend in my co-op island.
#Must be a bad person, do not get me wrong, all people grow up, some get better and some get worse.
I HATE BAD PEOPLE + LIARS.

first: you can't accept smth that you've started.
second: this was just a lesson,
I will not replay to your comments.[ I take my word seriously]
Maybe I will agree to some of your Threads, if I really want them to be implemented.
GOOD LUCK.
I don't think you should take this that serious he just disagreed your thread. I did too, not because I saw alot of people that already disagreed. I just did that because it seems like a unecaserry addition and would waste precious time of the developer team. You can always queue a duel with your friend. There are more important ideas in my opinion. Don't take this personal.
Ofcourse you can just disagree because you don't like this suggestion but when you disagree because he disagreed your thread, it is just a little weird.

Reactions: TenCookies

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I get how you feel. When I first started playing skyblock, having only 8 slots was super annoying and made it harder to do things, in some cases. But after 6-8 months of playing it, I got used to having the one less slot and I've gotten so used to having only 8 slots that I would much rather keep the menu there then somewhere else. You will get used to it, it just takes a bit.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi Lightson_

We have discussed your suggestion internally, and we unfortunately decided to mark this as denied.

There are a few reasons as to why we deny this suggestion. The first one being too much development time for something very small. Secondly, if we were to develop this, it would likely break quite a lot and cause loads of bugs. It would likely take a lot of time to fix all the arising issues, so we decided not to go ahead with the suggestion and mark it as denied.

I hope this will not discourage you from creating more suggestion!

Reactions: NadineCraftPE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom