Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
There are lots of posts and comments in the forums about whether it's possible to change a solo profile to a co-op one, or people saying that they regret starting their Skyblock world in a solo profile. I can understand why Cubecraft might be reluctant to give people the ability to convert a solo profile to a co-op one because then an unranked player will end up with two co-op profile slots. This could put people off from buying a Skyblock rank since one of its selling points is the extra co-op slots. So I have two suggestions:

Option 1: Give players the ability to move their Skyblock world from one profile slot to another. For example, if a player created a world in a solo profile slot, this option would allow them to move their world to the co-op profile slot and leave them with an empty solo slot. So this means that after moving their Skyblock world, they will still have one solo slot and one co-op slot. This option can only work if they have an empty co-op slot.

Option 2: Allow players to invite others to their world (either a solo or co-op one) in spectator mode. An invited player will be able to look around the world and maybe(?) inside chests. However, they can’t destroy or move blocks, pick up items, interact with mobs, complete quests, or increase boosts.

I think these suggestions would be really useful for those of us who created a solo world without realising that people won’t be able to visit us, and who are really far along in the game and don’t want to start all over again with a co-op profile. Both options would be really useful for players who would like to show off their islands to friends, or who would like to feature in videos/live streams where YouTubers visit islands. Option 1 would be really useful for players who would like extra help with completing difficult or time-consuming quests. Option 2 is an alternative in case shifting worlds between profile slots is too difficult to implement.

Let me know what you think by voting in the poll or leaving a comment. Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom