Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
I am well aware that many people will dislike this idea, but It's just a thought. What if SkinComp was a Minigame in the Games server? It could stop spam on creative and allow all the people that love their skin to show it off in a competition. There could be funky map themes like Jungle, Cave, Etc... There would randomly be a judge out of the people that joined and others would be inside little glass cells. Anyways, please share your thoughts on this idea!
-noodles

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
I really dont think this will work, people will start arguing about the judge being wrong&stuff.
Also, I think people would still make skin comps at creative, because they want to build it, and lead it.
What if you can volunteer to be judge? like /volunteer
It's perfect.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
136.jpg

@Minimooseha

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I don´t really see any point in adding this "game" since Skin Comps aren´t a game in first place. Well in my opinion. And they can be pretty offending.
Sorry Noods ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom