Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane98

Oct 30, 2017
Hi, in my latest report and in some of my friends reports, we notice that they are "Handled", saying the evidence was sufficient. But, when we check up on it afterwards, they have no bans whatsoever. I don't think they're "Warned" for hacking, I just feel as if some mods dont feel like dealing with backlash and say its handled and do nothing about it. If someone who has more information on whats actually going on, I'd love to hear it. Nothing I am saying is fact it is just what the feeling I've been getting recently. Thanks for your time.

Reactions: 6qm_

Shane98

Oct 30, 2017
lilcrazysharkj4l in this particular instance. My report was handled, but he commented on my video with profanities and telling me he isnt banned, and when I check appeals he is right. But how?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
lilcrazysharkj4l in this particular instance. My report was handled, but he commented on my video with profanities and telling me he isnt banned, and when I check appeals he is right. But how?
lilcrazysharkj4l isn't an actual username, could you go double check it for me?

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
It was lilcandysharkj4l. I recently played against him and seen him hacking. Since he seen him and reported him I won’t do the work to do so

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
lilcandysharkj4l their punishment was later undone, don't ask me why, I A haven't seen the evidence and B wasn't the one who banned them in the first place. If you wish to get some more information on it feel free to contact @Fluffys_gurl about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom