Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Intro
OK, so right not, loot points are pretty hard to get. You can get them by A: getting a duplicate from a cublet, or B: voting. When I've gotten a duplicate out of an uber cublet, I've gotten around 2,500 points, which is enough to make one super cublet, which is 1/5 of what I had before. Obviously, that is a very poopy way to get loot points. Voting is definitely more consistent, but you only get 200 loot points, which means saving up for super cublets or uber cublets takes forever.

Solutions
So I have two ideas on how to fix this problem, along with some other small fixes.

- Fixes

Fix 1 - More loot points from duplicates

Fix 2 - More loot points from voting

- The Solution
OK, I know trading in points for loot points has been suggested many times, but it really would help solve this. If you've been playing on the server for years, and have unlocked all the kits, abilities, etc, chances are you have a huge pile of points you can't really use. At that point, points are basically useless, and are only good for flexing on your friends. One example of this is Nerf_GM sometimes streams, and when I watch his streams, I see he has well over a million points. Points should be able to be traded in at a 2:1 ration for loot points. If you trade in 100 points, you get 50 loot points, 500 points for 250 loot points, etc.

So I hope that people agree with me. Points would be way more useful if you could turn them into loot points. I also think that this would make it easier for stone ranks to get uber cublets, which would be nice. Let me know what you think :)

Thanks,
Owl

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I believe they are already working on improving the voting system, which will add more ways to vote via different sites. If they remake that the rewards will be better as well. I think the amount of loot points you recieve for duplicates is fine. You should not get a complete second chance in case you already have the item you get. It's a nice compensation to make it not feel like a complete waste when getting a duplicate.

The best way to get more loot points / cubelets is just by playing a lot and completing a lot of daily challenges. If you complete all 3 challenges everyday you can easily get one uber cubelet every one or two days.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I believe they are already working on improving the voting system, which will add more ways to vote via different sites. If they remake that the rewards will be better as well. I think the amount of loot points you recieve for duplicates is fine. You should not get a complete second chance in case you already have the item you get. It's a nice compensation to make it not feel like a complete waste when getting a duplicate.

The best way to get more loot points / cubelets is just by playing a lot and completing a lot of daily challenges. If you complete all 3 challenges everyday you can easily get one uber cubelet every one or two days.
You would be able to get a super cublet everyday, but not an uber.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
No but cubelets cost 400 loot points to craft instead of 500, and uber cubelets cost 4 super cubelets to craft instead of 5.
But then how do you get an uber cublet every day? Like I said, when I do all 3 challenges I only get enough to make about 1 super cublet. Wouldn't that mean it would take about 4 days instead of 5 to get an uber?

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I would love to see new ways to get Loot Points, I always have a few thousand just in case I wish to craft some Cubelets. However, it would be so much more easier to collect loot with multiple ways of retrieving Loot Points. For example the Daily Challenges could give Loot Points as rewards too, I know they already give Cubeletes but Loot Points could be an option too. Overall, it would be nice to have multiple options.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I would love to see new ways to get Loot Points, I always have a few thousand just in case I wish to craft some Cubelets. However, it would be so much more easier to collect loot with multiple ways of retrieving Loot Points. For example the Daily Challenges could give Loot Points as rewards too, I know they already give Cubeletes but Loot Points could be an option too. Overall, it would be nice to have multiple options.
Imo another good way would to be getting loot points for winning a game. I would say around 100-200 points for winning a game of skywars, eggwars, lucky islands, etc, and around 10-20 for winning a game of duels.

Reactions: Gemmmmie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom