Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want more ways to get Loot Points?

• Total voters

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Right now, the only way to get Loot Points is to get a item out of a Cubelet that you already own, and voting.
If you vote, you only get 200 Loot Points, for one Cubelet you need 500 loot points.
That means you have to wait 3 days, to get one normal cubelet...
I suggest adding more ways to get loot points. Maybe if you kill someone of win a game, you get 10 loot points?

Before anyone says it: I know that if you buy a rank you get an x amount cubelets a day. Or that you can do achievements / challenges to get Cubelets or just simpily play games.
I personly think that it'd be nice to add more ways to get loot points.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, I want to see more loot points from voting in general. They basically reduced the voting reward in exchange for a currency that lasts forever. I'd rather get an entire cubelet than 200 loot points from voting, and I don't mind the expiry date that we'll have to deal with that way. Heck, at least give us 500 loot points. I mean, 5 days of voting for 2 cubelets? What happened to 5 for 5?

As for the suggestion: Loot points could be implemented in the daily challenge system alongside regular cubelets too. I wouldn't mind that.

D

Deleted member 59979

I would love more ways to get loot points as its a pain getting cubelets now, especially that they made them more rare to find
+1

Reactions: Sweetenerera
D

Deleted member 100818

You already get points for killing someone, having loot points for it would be a bit too good. Which doesn't mean I disagree with the suggestion of adding more ways, but I disagree with your example. I do think there need to be more ways of getting loot points, like winning a game gives you 50 loot points or so.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You already get points for killing someone, having loot points for it would be a bit too good. Which doesn't mean I disagree with the suggestion of adding more ways, but I disagree with your example. I do think there need to be more ways of getting loot points, like winning a game gives you 50 loot points or so.
the suggestion and the poll are just about getting more loot points.
It was just an suggestion I'm sure there are a lot of different ideas to get them.
As Gainfullterror already said: doing daily challenges

D

Deleted member 100818

the suggestion and the poll are just about getting more loot points.
It was just an suggestion I'm sure there are a lot of different ideas to get them.
As Gainfullterror already said: doing daily challenges
In which case I simply agree =3

Reactions: Sweetenerera

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
What happened to 5 for 5?
The cubelets are suppoEditsed to be worth more now. About 900 old cubelets and a year worth of vanity points translated to 269 new cubelets. I wouldn't want voting to give more cubelets. The 63 Cubelets per month that obsidian ranks get devalue cubelets a lot though, so I'm not sure how that's supposed to work.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
No don’t agree. I don’t know how much vanity items there are but you don’t have to get all vanity items in 1 week. They need to be rare.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Guys if somebody post a video with this title -> CUBECRAFT LOOT POINTS HACKS COMPLETLY FREE NO SCAM NO VIRUS 100% LEGIT <- Then you have to trust it BUT IF SOMEBODY USE THIS TITLE -> HOW TO GET LOOT POINTS <- 100% scam be smart kids!!!

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Guys if somebody post a video with this title -> CUBECRAFT LOOT POINTS HACKS COMPLETELY FREE NO SCAM NO VIRUS 100% LEGIT <- Then you have to trust it BUT IF SOMEBODY USE THIS TITLE -> HOW TO GET LOOT POINTS <- 100% scam be smart kids!!!
Agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom