Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Alright yesterday I saw Dark In the lobby and I asked him if he found anything and he did. Whoever desgined the map we know there is more👀. After that i showed dark this
295D6B18-24CF-4B6C-916C-CFC37D75074E.png
and this
9A8CA73F-EC9A-4247-8BAA-D4AEE3D561B6.png
at first he thought it was Morse code meaning it would be ege for the ceiling and ue or eu for the ground. Opon further investigation for myself I found that it may not be Morse and different code or something. You see we took this spruce and turned it into Morse by 1 block = o and 2 blocks = —
Now, if you look at the floor it has 3 blocks. That means Morse code isnt what this is meant to me. Now just to make sure i translated the ege and ue/eu into see my or see me

At that point we haven’t found anything else but I think we are getting close. These levers weren’t put here on accident nor were these spruce blocks. If anybody from the design team could give us a hint that would be amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: wxzzrd

OOFChan0924

Aug 15, 2020
Have you looked into other types of cyphers/codes/etc? Morse uses silences, ( . )s, and ( - )s. That's three including the gaps, and 2 without them. I might also add that you could try treating the darker wood as the spaces when looking into possible meanings. I'll try my hand at looking around the lobby and get back to you if I find anything of note.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom