Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

It would be better to keep the hackers away!

• YESSS, I agreee!

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Nope,

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
2. The people on the forums that would genuinely make a good staff member haven't applied, even though we strongly think they should. It's not our choice to force them into this role, and its up to them if they want to apply.
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!
As Gainfull points out here that players may not want to apply and no matter how many times someone says do need are it won't have an affect

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
That's why they got sentinel. To ban the Hacker and rule breakers. I think they could use some more staff, but they don't want to have half of the population staff members.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
First> I don't think if there are more staffmembers that there will come less hackers. The players must to report rulebreakers!

Second> @Tacosbefriends will only accept the people that will be an added value. If there are good members on the forums will he Accept them. He searchs the perfect helpers.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hmm.
Staff members are currently only chosen if they are the best of the best.
I don't think they should suddenly start accepting more applicants, as the helpers wouldn't be as good...
I get what you mean though, I'm neautral on this

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Yes indeed, that's true. So what do you want to say with this?
That CubeCraft need to accept more staff (i don't mean i get accepted) but sometimes i see players with enough messages and they know the rules why don't give them the change? (let the staff test him/her)

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hmm.
Staff members are currently only chosen if they are the best of the best.
I don't think they should suddenly start accepting more applicants, as the helpers wouldn't be as good...
I get what you mean though, I'm neautral on this
Thankyou for your opinion ;)

Reactions: DanDaDino

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
No they have staff, i just never see them in game. Ive seen staff maybe 4 times before. I think they just need to be on more. The hackers get away because the staff isn't on that much. (Not trying to call out) Like i said, a little bit more activity from staff could do the server good.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
That CubeCraft need to accept more staff (i don't mean i get accepted) but sometimes i see players with enough messages and they know the rules why don't give them the change? (let the staff test him/her)
Helper Applications are reviewed by a team of Sr Moderators and Administrators. It's just like 'Yeah, this one is good. Tacos, send him/her a PM!'. It's different than that.

I totally agree. In assasination there are a lot of hackers, if there would be more staff, I think there would be less hackers in assasination. :) I think there are good staff who aren't staff. I think this guys would be good staff: @Gainfullterror @Perdawdian @SrKlompenstein. ;)
B-b-but where am I? =O

Last edited:
Reactions: Injunction

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
No they have staff, i just never see them in game. Ive seen staff maybe 4 times before. I think they just need to be on more. The hackers get away because the staff isn't on that much. (Not trying to call out) Like i said, a little bit more activity from staff could do the server good.
Yeah i agreee!

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hey i just want to do a call to all the staff members!
Here in CubeCraft (in my opinion) is just to less staff, sooo if there is more (good) staff who wants to help the server, that would be better! Mods have to do less report work and If there is more staff there are less hackers! If i'm online on CubeCraft i see staff several times but not very much, for me it is just rare to see a staff member! let your opinion know under here and have a great day! :) @Scottness @Tacosbefriends @Moooofin @ItsDavey_
Stay happy! :)
-Gaaabb
I totally agree with you. If there were more staff, the server would improve a lot more, it won't be more hackers!!

A

A pigeon

Boi helper applications are clearly open whats the point of this thread?

A

A pigeon

I read it correctly. Everybody knows about this and thats why thehelper applications are openl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom